A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:07:08 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Horsemeat Mary Signs Slauterhouse Legislation  (Read 10682 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 03:10:13 pm »

You think Smokin' Razz would go well with a little equine rib or tenderloin?

Don't know.  We have a "Black Gold" coming out soon that has quite a punch to it.  It's a blackberry based competition style sauce (much bolder flavor).  If horse is indeed as tender and mild as most claim, it may be an excellent pallet for a bolder sauce.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
dbacks fan
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 04:01:40 pm »

Aggravated tenderizing?

Just shot diet coke out of my nose!! Cheesy
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2013, 06:38:42 pm »

You made a distinction between "slaughter" and "euthanized" there, Skye and Mary dont.

Our society regards horses and dogs differently than we do hogs and cattle.
Dont think so?  Smack a police horse on the butt and see what you get charged with.

If they were riding cattle would the charge be any different?   

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2013, 06:43:32 pm »

What's the difference? Dead is dead.

Theres no difference between dying of old age or murder?
Does that also apply to people?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2013, 07:10:49 pm »

If they were riding cattle would the charge be any different?   

Mongo!!!

Ride 'em to the butcher shop, then eat 'em!!  If you happen to slug a horse along the way, take it with ya!

Good times....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28khv-BydeY

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 07:49:20 pm »

Leave it to Hoss to drag Easter and Fox News into this thread. On the other hand, if he thinks this thread needed a good douching...

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 08:01:18 pm »

Leave it to Hoss to drag Easter and Fox News into this thread. On the other hand, if he thinks this thread needed a good douching...

Hey counselor, you were the one to mention the 'freakouts'.  I just had to balance it.  Can't have you dooshing it up on one side without a counterbalance, now..can we?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 10:43:35 pm »

Kinda like the freakout I saw yesterday over Googles Doodle being of Cesar Chavez instead of something regarding Easter.

Waiting for the Fox News piece talking about Googles "War on Easter" now...

I had other things to do yesterday.  What freakout?

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 11:00:22 pm »

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/conservative_outraged_by_cesar_chevaz_google_doodle_on_easter_20130331/

Funny more, evidently Malkin thought initially they were honoring HUGO Chavez instead of Cesar Chavez.  You know, the now-dead Venezuelan dictator?  Here are some other people who thought the same:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/people-who-think-google-is-honoring-hugo-chavez

Facepalm.  It's Google's site.  Google is international.  I could have cared less what they put up.  I guess some people get butt-hurt easy.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 11:22:56 pm »

^^^^^

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 11:31:17 pm »

I had other things to do yesterday.  What freakout?

Apparently in this thread we needed to discuss Easter and how Google thought it was a good idea to note Cesar Chavez day on its website. Since you didn't hear about it, apparently you never freaked out. Just move along.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 11:35:08 pm »

He CjC'd him-self.....Again.....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 11:36:24 pm »

I'll just say no less than four of my 'right-leaning' friends on FB freaked out about it.  That was enough for me.  If you didn't...then good for you.

Now, you and BB get back to your slumber party.

dbacks fan
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 11:42:49 pm »

I'll just say no less than four of my 'right-leaning' friends on FB freaked out about it.  That was enough for me.  If you didn't...then good for you.

Now, you and BB get back to your slumber party.

Didn't even phase me. Guess that's what happens when you spend 13 years in the southwest you know who Cesar Chavez is.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 12:19:12 am »

Didn't even phase me. Guess that's what happens when you spend 13 years in the southwest you know who Cesar Chavez is.

Guess so.  To be honest, I didn't even remember who he was until I looked him up.  I wouldn't have even known about it if I'd have stayed away from FB on Sunday.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org