A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:21:49 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Camille's empire copes with setbacks" and TW gets spanked  (Read 53459 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2013, 12:33:11 am »

She ostensibly used her employer's assets for personal purposes un-related to her work and apparently for the purpose of defaming someone's character.  That could get her employer sued along with her. 

Hypothetically, I could theoretically agree with you, speculatively speaking of course.  Tongue 

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2013, 09:15:04 am »

Hypothetically, I could theoretically agree with you, speculatively speaking of course.  Tongue 

Ostensibly hypothetically...

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2013, 10:08:39 am »

Not really, it's a franchise location and the owner is married to Sharon King Davis' daughter.

Sharon King Davis's daughter is the owner.....

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2013, 11:47:10 am »

Then why bring it up?

We have a few legal minds here who probably do understand how the courts would view it.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2013, 01:00:37 pm »

We have a few legal minds here who probably do understand how the courts would view it.

Not sure why you would run with something so wildly speculative, presumptuous, and conclusory as what you posted. How about we let some facts flush out of this "story", assuming it happened as written and there is no other side, before publicly convicting people. Also, not sure how the courts will care about anything unless its jurisdiction has been invoked.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2013, 07:50:44 am »

Not sure why you would run with something so wildly speculative, presumptuous, and conclusory as what you posted. How about we let some facts flush out of this "story", assuming it happened as written and there is no other side, before publicly convicting people. Also, not sure how the courts will care about anything unless its jurisdiction has been invoked.

Point well taken.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2013, 08:35:21 am »

This Land follow up story today: http://thislandpress.com/roundups/tulsa-world-attorney-attempts-to-explain-email/

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2013, 10:59:49 am »

Ziva and David...got a thing going on together!  Who wouda thought...?

Oh yeah....Ziva is an idiot.  And that Whirled lawyer...?  Well he certainly is trying to live up to the reputation of slimeballs everywhere with that kind of carp in the letter.  Warren really needs to hear about this!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 11:03:40 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2013, 08:49:59 am »

Noticed the one that started it all, Camille's Woodland Hills, is closed.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2013, 12:31:32 pm »

Noticed the one that started it all, Camille's Woodland Hills, is closed.

Saw Groupons for the one by Kohls and the Jenks bridge too.  Only a matter of time now.

Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2013, 12:38:29 pm »

They own Rex's Chicken, correct?

I'm constantly amazed at how busy the location in Bixby is.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2013, 12:40:04 pm »

They own Rex's Chicken, correct?

I'm constantly amazed at how busy the location in Bixby is.

I believe it is owned by another group.  They did the initial franchising package though, and ended up in some kind of litigation with the original Rex owners for stealing the brand I believe.

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2013, 12:49:17 pm »

I believe it is owned by another group.  They did the initial franchising package though, and ended up in some kind of litigation with the original Rex owners for stealing the brand I believe.

http://newsok.com/tribe-buys-rights-to-rexs-chicken/article/3886362
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2013, 01:01:09 pm »

David looks like he’s getting ready to pinch off a smoot in that picture with tribal leaders.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2013, 03:58:51 pm »

The man on the far right looks like Coach Shula. But he's into owning Steak Houses.  Grin

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org