A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:04:21 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING: Tulsa Officially Meth Capital of The World  (Read 15194 times)
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 01:18:04 pm »

good to be recognized for something...anything. I am amazed KRMG decided to put this out there instead of our National recognition for Early Childhood Learning programs. Figgers, considering the audience.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 04:19:54 pm »

Not to be out-done, there's these geniuses in McAlester:

Meth lab found across street from McAlester police station

By Associated Press
Published: 2/13/2013  1:32 PM
Last Modified: 2/13/2013  1:32 PM

McALESTER — The distinctive smell given off from the manufacture of methamphetamine led McAlester authorities to a meth lab in an apartment across the street from the police station.

Four people were arrested Monday after police were called about the fumes.

The McAlester News-Capital reports that police found two people — 28-year-old Jessica Ann Smith and 23-year-old Thomas Logan McElroy — in the apartment with numerous items used to manufacture meth.

An affidavit said two other people approached the apartment and McElroy shouted that it was a bad time to visit. Police found items for making meth with one of the people and arrested them both — 32-year-old Mitchell Ray Stripe and 23-year-old Vivian Corean Redd.

The suspects have a Feb. 22 court date.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20130213_12_0_McALES874935

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 04:25:02 pm »

Not to be out-done, there's these geniuses in McAlester:

I like your new avatar.

What's it mean? Is that Kyle or Stan?
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 04:40:53 pm »

Only because we choose to do something about it...Sorry for reporting the statistics.....!!!

YoungTulsan
City Father

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 04:52:22 pm »

Maybe this will finally convince some businesses to be open after 9PM

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 05:04:45 pm »

Maybe this will finally convince some businesses to be open after 9PM

Not sure where this is going, but ill bet someone on a diet of meth isnt going to be craving a Jimmy John's at any hour.

Four people were arrested Monday after police were called about the fumes.

The police didnt smell it across the street?

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
shadows
City Father

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 09:46:26 pm »

Meth, the mystic drug secreted by a gland at base of the scull discovered by China some 500 hundred years ago.  It is assumed that its purposes was to provide direct communication of good and evil between the creator and the 177,000 races he was going to place on this planet. 

The secretion was for the enhancement and prolonging of all pleasure including the maintenance of the creation that was underway.  By the year of 1887 the drug had been synthesis in Europe.

The present discussion on whether a president has authority to order the total destruction of a race, city with all inhalants and even the children are being debated.

Meth is a miracle drug gone sour. Beneath the archive are hidden by the carpets we dare not uncover. The drugs used to demoralize where the suicides cannot be further overlooked.

As investigating parties probe deeper, seeking a solution to many of the poverty stricken young children, there is a problem for seekers of realism that a $50, thousand dollar fine with 10 year of time for possession of drugs half of an aspirin in size,         

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 06:09:11 am »

Meth, the mystic drug secreted by a gland at base of the scull discovered by China some 500 hundred years ago.  It is assumed that its purposes was to provide direct communication of good and evil between the creator and the 177,000 races he was going to place on this planet. 

The secretion was for the enhancement and prolonging of all pleasure including the maintenance of the creation that was underway.  By the year of 1887 the drug had been synthesis in Europe.

The present discussion on whether a president has authority to order the total destruction of a race, city with all inhalants and even the children are being debated.

Meth is a miracle drug gone sour. Beneath the archive are hidden by the carpets we dare not uncover. The drugs used to demoralize where the suicides cannot be further overlooked.

As investigating parties probe deeper, seeking a solution to many of the poverty stricken young children, there is a problem for seekers of realism that a $50, thousand dollar fine with 10 year of time for possession of drugs half of an aspirin in size,         

Um. . .I believe this is a Shadows masterpiece; that or we have just discovered the source?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2013, 08:35:41 am »

Wow, that added some new folds to my grey matter. Well Done sir! kudos! and kudos again!
JCnOwasso
Civic Leader

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2013, 08:47:14 am »

I like your new avatar.

What's it mean? Is that Kyle or Stan?

I believe that is Butters

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 08:57:38 am »

I believe that is Butters

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 10:15:36 am »

Meanwhile, in the real world, meth is derived from a plant, not a gland.  This plant was used for a very long time as an asthma treatment, the drug was isolated in 1887, and later developed more thoroughly by the governments on both sides, to keep our troops going WWII.  While your ramblings have some nuggets of information it it here, there is much more to the story, and more accurate sources of information.

While there are many sources, I found this one to present it well:
http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth/history-of-methamphetamine.html
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 10:32:32 am »

I'm so glad that law limiting us to two packs of Sudafed a month is working well.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2013, 10:35:46 am »

I'm so glad that law limiting us to two packs of Sudafed a month is working well.

I donate mine.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2013, 11:02:39 am »

I do quite well without it and yes, I'm an allergy sufferer.  I can't stand feeling like a criminal when I purchase it, so I simply don't.  There's other ways to deal with allergies.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org