A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:26:08 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alley  (Read 48299 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2014, 04:36:47 pm »

The Vault is very good....!!

The bar is excellent.  I’ve found their entree offerings pretty bland.  Have they changed the menu recently?  We gave up on them about six months ago.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2014, 11:53:09 am »

I think the food is really good.....!

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2014, 07:46:47 am »

I love(d) the Alley.  Some service issues late in the game, food was great to mediocre as they broke in new staff.  Still... Loved it.

I never missed St. Michaels Alley.  It is my neighborhood and went to the Alley at least 20 times more often.

And yes... It did have a bit of a hipster vibe.  Good beer on tap.  Interesting woodwork.  Tattooed people providing good service and intelligent discussion. A menu that was not the norm.  And price points above average.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2014, 10:11:02 pm »

I love(d) the Alley.  Some service issues late in the game, food was great to mediocre as they broke in new staff.  Still... Loved it.

I never missed St. Michaels Alley.  It is my neighborhood and went to the Alley at least 20 times more often.

And yes... It did have a bit of a hipster vibe.  Good beer on tap.  Interesting woodwork.  Tattooed people providing good service and intelligent discussion. A menu that was not the norm.  And price points above average.

You went and did it. You said The Alley had a hipster vibe. Posting this to help with the fallout out from T and son.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2014, 09:42:18 am »

The Alley didnt have the right attitude toward there customer.....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2014, 09:48:06 am »

You went and did it. You said The Alley had a hipster vibe. Posting this to help with the fallout out from T and son.

Wow, the stalker level is becoming a little creepy now...your level of obsession is almost rivaling that of your obsession with our current President.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2014, 07:27:27 pm »

The Alley didnt have the right attitude toward there customer.....

That’s what happens when you walk the check a few times, BB.  Wink

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2014, 07:28:48 pm »

Well...They do call me "Luke Tabwalker"......!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org