A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:11:02 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rusty Crane  (Read 18448 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 06:10:10 am »

Am I the only one who finds the name a bit odd?

I believe one of his investors' last name is Crain.  Perhaps his first is "Rusty."

Probably a better name than the Rusty Trombone.

Looks like it will be a fun place.  Lee is one of my wife's good friends.  He's a really nice guy with gobs of restaurant management experience.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 08:11:24 am »

Probably a better name than the Rusty Trombone.

For those not in the know do not search this term on Urban Dictionary while at the office.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 08:19:55 am »

For those not in the know do not search this term on Urban Dictionary while at the office.

My eyes!
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 09:21:45 am »

My eyes!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 10:48:20 am »

Ahh. I see you must have met Col. Angus.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2012, 03:07:08 pm »

Ahh. I see you must have met Col. Angus.

Everyone is always happy to see his shining face!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 05:50:39 pm »

Nolan's favorite villain apparently.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2012, 05:52:25 pm »

Nolan's favorite villain apparently.

Meh, wasn't really a villain in "Inception"...kinda neutral there.  But key story point for sure.

But yes, he likes using familiar actors.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
davideinstein
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 08:09:56 pm »

Good to see Lee Brennan getting the opportunity to open up a business here in town. I worked with him at Jason's Deli during college and he was a great guy by all accounts.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 10:10:54 am »

Nice feature story on the news last night after the Olympics. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 11:56:36 am »

Has anyone been? It opened on Tuesday.

The Menu: http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.236296629833184.54505.177226335740214&type=1

Which includes lunch fare designed to keep you from getting the after lunch sleepies.

hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 03:18:46 pm »

I went last week. The person I went with got fish tacos, which he said were very good. I had a burger, which was good. But their sweet potato fries were the best I've ever had. Very cool atmosphere and great patio. Parking and entrances were slightly confusing but I'll trust they get that worked out. Very glad this place is open!

TheTed
City Father

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 12:05:51 pm »

All I read leading up to (and after) its opening was that their kitchen was going to be open until 2am. Went the first Saturday night. The kitchen was closed. Called ahead this past Saturday night, the kitchen was closed. Both times were a little after midnight.

Anyone had any luck with the promised late-night hours? I wonder if they've already given up on that plan, or maybe I'll have better luck come spring/summer.

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 12:34:33 pm »

All I read leading up to (and after) its opening was that their kitchen was going to be open until 2am. Went the first Saturday night. The kitchen was closed. Called ahead this past Saturday night, the kitchen was closed. Both times were a little after midnight.

Anyone had any luck with the promised late-night hours? I wonder if they've already given up on that plan, or maybe I'll have better luck come spring/summer.

You do know, That nothing good happens after Midnight?

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 12:57:55 pm »

You do know, That nothing good happens after Midnight?
Like an ill-fated decision to eat at taco bell because every local restaurant is closed?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org