A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:47:47 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TULSA NEEDS TOURISM  (Read 2855 times)
Cubs
« on: May 23, 2005, 04:37:18 pm »

I have been thinking the only thing that Tulsa really lacks is tourist destinations.  So I have a plan.  We need to attract a company that would be willing to build an amusement park in Tulsa.  You may think I am stupid, but just listen.  Tulsa could go after Disney or Universal and give them many good reasons to invest in Tulsa: within one days drive of several large cities, close to airport, cheap land and other costs, and lack of a park similar to those in the midwest.  If we could attract something like that our economy would flourish.  I said earlier about being close to the airport and that is because there is a lot of great open land between Tulsa and Owasso that is dirt cheap.  This is also close to the zoo, so the city could fix up the zoo and make it larger and attract people there as well.  Even if we can't attract something like this, which I think with some hard work you could, at least they tried.  Tulsa needs to STOP CRYING and try to do something !!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org