A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:12:26 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardens Owasso  (Read 5037 times)
Quinton
Activist

« on: May 12, 2012, 04:32:47 pm »

Went to Hardens Owasso about noon today.I ordered chicken strip dinner and a person with me orderet a hot ham and cheese sandwich Service was fairly prompt and the place was clean.After about 30 minutes they advised they were out of chicken so I changer my order to chicken fried steak dinner.Another 20 min and they advised they were out of ham.I asked for a check for the drinks and headed to the cashier.She didnt want to hear it and offered to comp the next trip with free meal cards and I said no thanks and left and will NEVER return. Angry

Liberalism is a mental disorder
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 07:54:37 pm »

I went by there about a month ago.   

Not a great experience either.   

Took forever for them to take my order.   Then 30 minutes to get my burger and fries.

It was an ok burger, nothing special. 

I won't be back.

Trust but verify
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 08:08:03 pm »

Went to Hardens Owasso about noon today.I ordered chicken strip dinner and a person with me orderet a hot ham and cheese sandwich Service was fairly prompt and the place was clean.After about 30 minutes they advised they were out of chicken so I changer my order to chicken fried steak dinner.Another 20 min and they advised they were out of ham.I asked for a check for the drinks and headed to the cashier.She didnt want to hear it and offered to comp the next trip with free meal cards and I said no thanks and left and will NEVER return. Angry

Now you know....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Quinton
Activist

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 06:34:31 am »

I need to check out their other place at 4th and sheridan

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 07:17:11 am »

My friend Sharon owns the 4th and Sheridan location. They make a pretty good burger, but I really like their chicken strips. They also have coupons regularly in the Tulsa World.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Quinton
Activist

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 10:53:55 am »

I used to get the chicken and steak strips and a bowl of gravy. Mmmmmmmmmmm good

godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 09:29:33 am »

To bad they only do fried chicken for catering jobs.

Thank you,
Robert Town
Quinton
Activist

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 12:39:53 pm »

I ate lunch at the 4th and Sheridan today.Just the opposite of the Owasso trip.We had the steak finger dinner.Great food,service in a clean and friendly place.WILL go back.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org