A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:50:47 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa Auto Hotel  (Read 2908 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« on: April 30, 2005, 01:14:03 pm »

I park at the Tulsa Auto Hotel and got a letter today from American Parking that on June 1st the garage will be closed and demolished. I do know that Trinity Church bought the garage a year or so ago and will be building an addition on the site.

While this is kind of sad, having parked there for some years I can tell you the garage is outdate and literally crumbling, the concrete is giving way in places just deteriorating to dust. I’ve always liked the façade of the building and I hope whatever it is replaced with of good quality.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org