A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:24:39 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VP Biden Just Keeps 'em Coming  (Read 3799 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« on: June 28, 2010, 01:28:03 pm »

He's just a laugh a minute!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO13_tJ6x44&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 11:29:08 pm »

He got asked a tough question and still had no answer.....The top 3 are all equally lame.....

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 11:38:51 pm »

He got asked a tough question and still had no answer.....The top 3 are all equally lame.....

Just imagine the gaffe-machine we'd have had if McCain had won...

http://alaskadispatch.com/blogs/palin-watch/5810-palin-blunders-on-reagans-education

She doesn't even know what college President Reagan went to.  She needs to learn speech prepa....oh, wait a minute.  We are talking about the half-wit-governor, right?

Oh...sorry...that's 'half-term'...my mistake.

Grin
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 11:40:55 pm by Hoss » Logged

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 05:55:06 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OiIXZ1GDcc[/youtube]
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 06:50:49 am »

Just imagine the gaffe-machine we'd have had if McCain had won...

Just think of the entertainment value we are missing.

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 09:27:07 am »

Just think of the entertainment value we are missing.

With both VP candidates it's exactly the same. Some channels would make a huge deal out of the stuff the VP does and others pretend it doesn't happen. Just like Obama's "donkey kicking" comment that got huge play on fox news but CNN anchors pretended he never said it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 09:04:23 pm »

When Biden was asked about what he spoke with Giffords about, he joked, "She's now a member of the cracked head club like me."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/08/gabrielle-giffords-returns-to-congress-for-debt-ceiling-vote.html

Being gaffe-prone is one thing, but this guy is second in presidential succession. Biden really sucks.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 09:08:02 pm »

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/08/gabrielle-giffords-returns-to-congress-for-debt-ceiling-vote.html

Being gaffe-prone is one thing, but this guy is second in presidential succession. Biden really sucks.

Better than the mama-grizzly alternative.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 09:30:33 pm »

Here come's the Obama salad tossers...

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 10:48:27 pm »

I like it with syrup!

To be honest, I was more put off by The Poodle gushing about how "Gabby saved the country with her vote today".  Now that was totally tasteless and pandering.

On the surface the Special Olympics poster boy's comments are crass, but Biden survived an aneurysm (it would explain a lot if he weren't an idiot beforehand) so if Rep. Giffords and her family are okay with that attempt at humor, that's cool.  She's been through a lot and I'd be lying if I claimed I didn't feel a tear in the corner of my eye when I saw her on the house floor.  A little humor, if well-received, is definitely in order.  

What's sad is self-serving trolls like The Poodle, Pelosi, and Chris Matthews using Rep. Giffords for their own "look at me moments", that's what's sad.  Is Wasserman-Schultz Sally Struther's lost twin?  Eeeeek!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:51:10 pm by Conan71 » Logged

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 10:58:56 pm »

Knew I'd get a rise out of the resident 'Palinatic'...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 03:10:03 pm »

Even the "drooler" gets it right every once in a while:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/08/08/chris_matthews_biden_gets_beat_up_for_his_mental_limitations.html

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 03:38:22 pm »

I used to take some joy in making fun of Vice President Biden because he tries so hard to please people that he usually ends up a buffoon, but now it's not really funny.  He simply does not have the ability to communicate on an adult level.  I used to have a salesman like this.  You always wanted to control the conversation when you were with a client lest he blurt out something horrifying.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org