A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:35:42 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasor's coming - Allegedly  (Read 21139 times)
rdj
City Father

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 07:34:53 am »

I expect a "Whole Foods type" grocer will be going in the same center as Lifetime Fitness.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 04:59:41 pm »

Did you work there for 15 years? Wink
If it takes 15 years at a company to be able to earn $15 an hour an benefits, I don't know how they got people to stick around that long.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 05:15:04 pm »

If it takes 15 years at a company to be able to earn $15 an hour an benefits, I don't know how they got people to stick around that long.

I expect other opportunities for similar qualifications paid even less.

EricGarcia
Activist

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 04:59:29 pm »

Tulsa World says they are indeed building a Bixby location just south of Lowe's at 111th and Memorial. 
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 06:14:08 pm »

Tulsa World says they are indeed building a Bixby location just south of Lowe's at 111th and Memorial. 

That is going to have to be one small store then. That open area South of Lowe's is a small one.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 06:17:23 pm »

Wait a minute. The story in the World says the East side of Memorial just South of Lowe's. Lowe's is on the West side and there's a neighborhood on the East side.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 06:49:03 pm »

Wait a minute. The story in the World says the East side of Memorial just South of Lowe's. Lowe's is on the West side and there's a neighborhood on the East side.

Not like the World hasn't screwed up on reporting before, but I'm guessing this will be the parcel they are talking about..

http://g.co/maps/gnm7d

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
joiei
City Father

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 07:07:02 pm »

Look for the sign,  it is pretty big.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 07:39:03 pm »

Look for the sign,  it is pretty big.

The guy on the far right really got dressed up.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 08:48:00 pm »

The guy on the far right really got dressed up.

Maybe he did unless you know him and how he normally dresses.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 08:51:34 pm »

The World reporter must have been headed south on Memorial and used the alternate east.  East is toward the right.  West is toward the left.  North is up.  South is down.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 09:30:20 pm »

I expect a "Whole Foods type" grocer will be going in the same center as Lifetime Fitness.

Just caught this.  Bahram Akradi, the CEO of Lifetime Fitness, is a major proponent for additive and preservative-free food.  He said at the LT-100 last month that any nutrition suppliers for the LT race series will be required to provide supplements (i.e. Gu packs, gels, liquid suppliments) without any artificial ingredients, coloring, or preservatives.

Of course, now we know there is a Whole Paycheck on the drawing board for 91st & Yale, but I bet South Tulsa could support another grocery concept like that.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 09:24:38 am »

I wish the westside - Tulsa Hills even - would get a decent grocery store.  Cry
rdj
City Father

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 10:07:16 am »

Just caught this.  Bahram Akradi, the CEO of Lifetime Fitness, is a major proponent for additive and preservative-free food.  He said at the LT-100 last month that any nutrition suppliers for the LT race series will be required to provide supplements (i.e. Gu packs, gels, liquid suppliments) without any artificial ingredients, coloring, or preservatives.

Of course, now we know there is a Whole Paycheck on the drawing board for 91st & Yale, but I bet South Tulsa could support another grocery concept like that.

An LOI is in place for a grocer that will be sensitive to those desires.  However, we all know LOI's are ironclad!

I'm not a fan of this location.  It was okay for the Staples but not a grocer.    To hidden from the street.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 10:47:36 am »

Man, my area is really blowing the heck up.

With all this parking out here I don't know if I'll ever need to fight for parking North of 41st again.  (winky smiley face)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org