A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:10:50 am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yikes!  (Read 9827 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: June 16, 2011, 03:26:33 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHwAffUNxo[/youtube]

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 03:47:13 pm »

Well done on the footage.

I question any photo op like this when there are no work gloves on the subject with the shovel.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 03:49:46 pm »

That's not it...attacking the wife/woman? What t f?
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 03:51:12 pm »

She's looking for the shovel-ready projects.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 04:12:40 pm »

That's not it, again....she doesn't make the change.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 04:31:56 pm »

That's not it...attacking the wife/woman? What t f?

Get over it. She's the first lady and wants to tell us what our kids should eat. She's not some lost lamb in the woods.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 04:37:36 pm »

Get over it. She's the first lady and wants to tell us what our kids should eat. She's not some lost lamb in the woods.

She's right about the kid/food thing though.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 04:53:47 pm »

She's right about the kid/food thing though.
You are welcome to that opinion. I just ignore her since looking at her conjures up the whole "practice what you preach" thing.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 04:57:30 pm »

You are welcome to that opinion. I just ignore her since looking at her conjures up the whole "practice what you preach" thing.

If they didn't do the burger photo op then the conservative spinners would tell all us fly-over states they're too good to eat American food.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 05:12:09 pm »

I bet someone had just told her..."The object is to fill the back of the shovel"....

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 05:24:21 pm »

Ain't nothing wrong with the occasional burger or pizza, bud.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 06:05:16 pm »

Ain't nothing wrong with the occasional burger or pizza, bud.

Not at all. But don't stuff you face with junk food then tell us how unhealthy our nation's kids are.

ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 06:08:35 pm »

Not at all. But don't stuff you face with junk food then tell us how unhealthy our nation's kids are.

Uh, I'm not making the connection. They probably don't eat like that very often. So, by your logic you can't hit Chick-fil-a real quick for lunch one day after you told your kids the day before that they should eat healthy. It's really not a big deal.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 06:59:48 pm »

Uh, I'm not making the connection. They probably don't eat like that very often. So, by your logic you can't hit Chick-fil-a real quick for lunch one day after you told your kids the day before that they should eat healthy. It's really not a big deal.

Remember who you're directing your ire at...the resident forum AW.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 08:13:44 pm »

Probably not. But I am not preaching to all of America about eating healthy either. Do you? Now, you will excuse me while I step outside to smoke a cigarette like Barack does (did) and then start talking again about healthy lifestyles.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org