A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:48:59 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Bears Repeating One More Time  (Read 2675 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: June 14, 2011, 06:44:35 pm »

I seriously HATE Tulsa road construction projects. They are freakin everywhere. I spoke with the wife just now and told her this is NOT the Tulsa I knew when we first moved here in 1996. That is all.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 07:08:16 pm »

Yeah, it is.  It has been this way since the late '50s.
Nothing new under the sun...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 07:36:37 pm »

I seriously HATE Tulsa road construction projects. They are freakin everywhere. I spoke with the wife just now and told her this is NOT the Tulsa I knew when we first moved here in 1996. That is all.

it's ok....this is what happens if you pull through a Taco Mayo for a late lunch. Drink lots of water and it will pass. Maybe you should have chased it down with some Tequila?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 07:42:39 pm »

Nice, I need to get used to it and get drunk. Ideas I can accept and advice I will follow.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 11:52:41 pm »

Progress is not painless......

YoungTulsan
City Father

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 01:28:06 am »

After a decade or two of neglect, I picture a couple of years from now as being a beautiful example of smooth roads....

(In theory)

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 08:17:19 pm »

It's gonna take a whole lot more than tequila shots to make Taco Mayo edible!  Need something much stronger!

I read today that John Hopkins Hospital has found there are tremendous medical benefits from psillicibin (sp?).  The magic mushroom.
For real!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
YoungTulsan
City Father

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 04:36:40 am »

I read today that John Hopkins Hospital has found there are tremendous medical benefits from psillicibin (sp?).  The magic mushroom.
For real!

Of course mushrooms work, why else would they be illegal?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org