A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:00:26 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: talking trash again  (Read 4107 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« on: April 14, 2014, 09:52:49 pm »

Send me a list of the precincts in your district and I will try to vote at as many of them as possible on election day.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:47:26 pm by RecycleMichael » Logged

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 02:24:30 pm »

One of her core issues is protecting city services...specifically mentioning trash service.

Broken Arrow has an excellent system where they provide trash bags with city pickup.  We could use that in Tulsa - just a thought....

Is this too 'campaigny'??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 02:43:23 pm »

I just wish we didn’t have to bag everything that goes into our trash cart.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 02:44:09 pm »

This discussion needs it's own topic.

Power is nothing till you use it.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 04:02:25 pm »

I'm perfectly fine with knowing that when I move to a new house, the trash cans are not going to coated in three-year old lasagna, decomposed cat poop and a rotten milk glaze.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 05:03:22 pm »

I dont bag anything that goes in mine.....

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 05:17:11 pm »

They don’t give you any static about that?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 08:32:39 pm »

I'm perfectly fine with knowing that when I move to a new house, the trash cans are not going to coated in three-year old lasagna, decomposed cat poop and a rotten milk glaze.

Kinda persnickety, ain't ya...??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 08:33:01 pm »

TMI !!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org