A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:23:10 pm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Psychosis  (Read 88007 times)
dbacks fan
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2011, 09:01:09 am »

It's out now.

http://www.kfyi.com/pages/jimsharpe.html
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2011, 09:10:23 am »

Forgery

Bahahahahahaha!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2011, 10:16:50 am »

Forgery

Bahahahahahaha!

Wonder how long it will take for the birthers to say it's a forgery...Conan?

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2011, 10:42:07 am »

Trump must have known that Obama was going to get a copy of the original document because he started to question the President's academic qualifications. What are we going to call the new club now that the 'birther' movement is put to rest?
http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/04/26/trump_affirmative_action/index.html
Let's not forget Dumbya's Yale and Harvard credentials. Do you think he was academically qualified?
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2011, 10:56:37 am »

Let's not forget Dumbya's Yale and Harvard credentials. Do you think he was academically qualified?

I can't speak to his qualifications but the story during the election was that W's grades were slightly higher than Kerry's.

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2011, 10:59:30 am »

I can't speak to his qualifications but the story during the election was that W's grades were slightly higher than Kerry's.

Never believe liars.....  Smiley (refer Iraq)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2011, 11:12:59 am »

Never believe liars politicians.....  Smiley (refer Iraq, Viet Nam, Iran...)

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2011, 11:16:54 am »

We need a "like" button here.....

Did POTUS OBAMA really call Trump a "carnival barker?"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:30:15 am by Teatownclown » Logged
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2011, 01:09:54 pm »

Again. . .I am not a birther but I saw this reported and tried it.  go to the White House Web site and download the birth certificate: http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

If you have Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator, open it.

A funny thing about Acrobat files that I learned while working for an engineering firm is that when you write a file to PDF, any "layer" that was created in that application is preserved, but not visible unless you re-open in a layered application.  We used to have companies send us their engineering files in PDF and as long as someone (Me) had illustrator we could pull all of the layers created and eliminate hours of reproduction.

Why the hell is this document composed of seven different layers designed to look like a scan?  I'll post the layers that I was able to open on my Corel Draw.  

* cert from corel.JPG (158.28 KB - downloaded 183 times.)

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2011, 01:28:53 pm »

The "Attendant" and the "Local Registrar" are original to the document. The remainder of the information resides on 6 other distinct layers. Someone forgot to hit the "flatten" button in Photoshop/Illustrator when they saved the PDF. 

Pays to hire an experienced graphic designer!

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2011, 01:34:51 pm »

The "Attendant" and the "Local Registrar" are original to the document. The remainder of the information resides on 6 other distinct layers. Someone forgot to hit the "flatten" button in Photoshop/Illustrator when they saved the PDF. 

Pays to hire an experienced graphic designer!

Still a good forgery though, don't you agree?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2011, 01:41:36 pm »

Birther Teabagger racist Republican Cheesy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnYJI4QTpXs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

BRILLIANT!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:44:37 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2011, 01:42:27 pm »

Birther Teabagger racist Republican Cheesy

I'm a racist first and foremost.  I just love NASCAR!

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2011, 01:45:04 pm »

All they had to do was either un-check "preserve editability" or simply choose to flatten the image before saving as PDF.

I can't believe that they didn't think about this.

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2011, 01:47:49 pm »

He held back publishing this because he thought the Teabagger/Birther/Republican obsession with it made them look like racist kooks (which they are). Its produced today because he realized the strategy wasn't working and there are more simpleminded racist kooks in America than any of us want to admit.

BTW, many on the left felt he should have continued to avoid handing out the long certificate and let this thing continue. But the left believes the real story today is Betrayus and Panetta war criminal shuffling at the top of Defense and the CIA. Rush does too. Left meets right....
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:51:45 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org