A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:12:54 am
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arizona Massacre  (Read 94015 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2011, 06:57:58 am »

Aside from her being a real miracle, these are interesting times we live in for medicine.  Uh, even though we have the "crappiest health care system in the world".  Roll Eyes

Go Gabby!

Miraculous and fantastic!!

Not crappiest - just number 38.

Now, if it were only available to everyone else....

Even you, with your very high level, upper 99%er insurance would get nowhere near the care she has received.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:59:57 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #301 on: November 16, 2011, 07:04:19 am »

It is incredible. A view into the future of modern medicine and the miracles it may produce using biosurgery compounds. Unfortunately, the FDA is dragging it's feet on approval of certain meds for trauma and severe injury. There are wound care products coming that don't require the FDA 3 phase testing to be utilized. I wonder what the doctors did for Gabe because it is wonderful.

Can't wait to read the book.

And we could have been about 8 years further along toward that vision without the interference of government in the medical research process...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #302 on: November 16, 2011, 10:33:39 am »

Maybe he was.  I wonder if he did very many "Dirty Jobs" like a well known opera singer turned TV star and Ford products promoter.

Mike Rowe was an opera singer?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #303 on: November 16, 2011, 10:34:25 am »

Mike Rowe was an opera singer?

For a while.  He said he quit because he sucked.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #304 on: November 16, 2011, 10:36:40 am »

For a while.  He said he quit because he sucked.

Oh, I thought that was only guys who know a lot of Broadway show tunes.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #305 on: November 16, 2011, 10:45:01 am »

Oh, I thought that was only guys who know a lot of Broadway show tunes.

You mean like "One", "All that Jazz", "Sound of Music", "If I were a Rich Man", "Memory", "Hello Dolly", "Oklahoma",...?  How many ya know?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #306 on: November 16, 2011, 11:09:10 am »

You mean like "One", "All that Jazz", "Sound of Music", "If I were a Rich Man", "Memory", "Hello Dolly", "Oklahoma",...?  How many ya know?

Are you a great dancer too?

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2011, 11:09:51 am »

Are you a great dancer too?

Like you don't know.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #308 on: November 16, 2011, 11:27:51 am »

Like you don't know.

Gentlemen, gentlemen..please...get a room!

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #309 on: November 16, 2011, 11:29:08 am »

Gentlemen, gentlemen..please...get a room!

Grin

Sassy pants all be denyin'...like he don't know!
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #310 on: November 24, 2011, 02:31:42 pm »

I really like Gabby and her spirit. Again, screw politics.

(Reuters) - Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords served a Thanksgiving meal on Thursday to Air Force personnel in her first constituent event since she was shot in the head in January, her office said.

Giffords dished out turkey with tongs as she stood between Brigadier General Jon Norman and her husband Mark Kelly, said Giffords' spokesman Mark Kimble.

The event at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base was expected to draw more than 400 people, mostly U.S. Air Force personnel, retired service members and their families.

http://news.yahoo.com/giffords-serves-turkey-tucson-air-191744145.html

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org