A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 14, 2020, 04:02:26 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Local Quarantine Guide lines/Rules/Laws?  (Read 693 times)
ARGUS
Civic Leader

« on: March 10, 2020, 01:58:53 pm »

Where to find such information for Tulsa?

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 12:17:46 pm »

Where to find such information for Tulsa?

https://www.tulsa-health.org/COVID19

They appear behind on the info, though, as they show 2 cases when we have had 4 of this writing (6 if you count Utah Jazz players in OKC).

City of Tulsa to prohibit events of 250 people or more amid coronavirus concerns
https://www.fox23.com/news/local/city-tulsa-prohibit-events-250-people-or-more-amid-coronavirus-concerns/TKTFI57EOZDM5GSULYXQH7N6KI/

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 11:42:20 am »

Whats wrong with this picture?  I know it isnt in context and I cant vouch for its accuracy, but its out there.

Washington (CNN)Oklahoma's governor faced swift backlash since tweeting a photo of himself and his children at a crowded restaurant Saturday amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.
In the now-deleted tweet, Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt said, "Eating with my kids and all my fellow Oklahomans at the @CollectiveOKC. It's packed tonight!"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/15/politics/oklahoma-governor-deleted-tweet-coronavirus/index.html

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 04:52:30 pm by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 07:09:39 pm »

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) humiliated himself on national television when he was asked about the Oklahoma Medical Association opposing his state reopening.

During a Fox News appearance Sunday, Stitt claimed that reopening the state, starting with personal care services like salons, was a brilliant idea. He claimed that hospitalizations in the state "peaked on March 30." However, he seems to be unaware that the greatest increase in reported COVID-19 cases came just five days before his appearance.

Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Stitt about a recent comment warning against the reopening from experts in his state.

"Even without widespread testing, Oklahoma has seen an ongoing growth in the number of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths in the past week alone," said the president of the Oklahoma State Medical Association.

Blindsided, Stitt replied, "I don't know exactly who that is."

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/27/fox-news-chris-wallace-humiliates-oklahomas-gop-governor-with-one-simple-question_partner/

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 11:39:47 am »

Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) humiliated himself on national television when he was asked about the Oklahoma Medical Association opposing his state reopening.

During a Fox News appearance Sunday, Stitt claimed that reopening the state, starting with personal care services like salons, was a brilliant idea. He claimed that hospitalizations in the state "peaked on March 30." However, he seems to be unaware that the greatest increase in reported COVID-19 cases came just five days before his appearance.

Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Stitt about a recent comment warning against the reopening from experts in his state.

"Even without widespread testing, Oklahoma has seen an ongoing growth in the number of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths in the past week alone," said the president of the Oklahoma State Medical Association.

Blindsided, Stitt replied, "I don't know exactly who that is."

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/27/fox-news-chris-wallace-humiliates-oklahomas-gop-governor-with-one-simple-question_partner/

0 days without a National Embarrassment!

And people truly are stupid enough - all Stitters - to ponder the question of why big enterprise won't come to Okrahoma.  That question was answered decades ago...they still have no clue!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I donít share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org