A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:32:46 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rand Paul's former deity? "Aqua Buddha"  (Read 38390 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2010, 12:26:42 pm »

I am pretty sure at the time of the take down and shoulder/head stomp (I think thats a 200 point combo btw) it was pretty obvious she wasn't carrying a razor sign of death.  If Rand Paul/his driver/his security feared for his life they would have driven off.  It has no bearing on Rand Paul what happened. 

200 point combo... awesome!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2010, 12:27:01 pm »

I seem to recall how "context" was oh so important over the Sherrod mess.

Do you believe it was not?

Conan, your use of "libtard" goes against your dislike of some of the other disagreeable adjectives on the forum.

Appropriately, the supporter has been banished from the campaign while the libtard world continues to spin this out of control and flat donkey exaggerate what happened (head stomp?).

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2010, 12:28:48 pm »

Conan, your use of "libtard" goes against your dislike of some of the other disagreeable adjectives on the forum.

Yeah, but it's my epithet... that's different

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2010, 12:30:05 pm »

You know what they say, fool me once shame on your, fool me twice, stomp your head.

This is my new favorite saying. I've used it with my admin assistant twice in the last five minutes.  

She now thinks I'm creepy.  Er.  MORE creepy.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2010, 12:31:50 pm »

Do you believe it was not?

Yeah, kinda like my use of 'tea-bagger' offends some people, even though it was the tea-partiers themselves that coined the phrase.  But that's just semantics.

And it's like Paul has to really be scared of those big bad gun-packin' libruls.  Oh, wait a minute...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2010, 12:33:47 pm »

Aye, she approached once with her death sign.  Was pulled away, then fearful for his life he walked through the crowd.  She then comes back to try to give him the sign before he gets away and is caught again.

You know what they say, fool me once shame on your, fool me twice, stomp your head.

Fine, you are right. Valle was just some lost lamb in the woods, minding her own business, and then some thug without any reason or provocation stomped on her head. I wish you were as equally concerned about the person that stomped on the Rand support's recently repaired foot.

And for the record, what happened should never have happened and it should be investigated thoroughly.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2010, 12:39:08 pm »

Aye, she approached once with her death sign.  Was pulled away, then fearful for his life he walked through the crowd.  She then comes back to try to give him the sign before he gets away and is caught again.

Post of the Week material right there.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2010, 12:49:32 pm »

Yeah, kinda like my use of 'tea-bagger' offends some people, even though it was the tea-partiers themselves that coined the phrase.  But that's just semantics.

And it's like Paul has to really be scared of those big bad gun-packin' libruls.  Oh, wait a minute...

Libtard doesn't conjure the type of images tea b***ing does though...nasty.

I seriously fail to see where libtard is even remotely offensive.  Should I be saying mentally-challenged liberals instead?

I'll bet a cold Marshalls Valle will be represented by Gloria Allred within a week or two.

JeffM
Civic Leader

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2010, 12:55:49 pm »

Bring back the Tulsa Roughnecks!.... JeffM is now TulsaRufnex....  http://www.tulsaroughnecks.com
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2010, 12:58:09 pm »

Fine, you are right. Valle was just some lost lamb in the woods, minding her own business, and then some thug without any reason or provocation stomped on her head. I wish you were as equally concerned about the person that stomped on the Rand support's recently repaired foot.

And for the record, what happened should never have happened and it should be investigated thoroughly.

Exactly, blonde hair and a red hood.  Although it was the Profitt who was doing the riding.  Rand Paul had every right for punching her in the face for trying to plunge the death sign causing serious injury.  Watching the video I assumed that the guy stomped her head by accident.  But he doesn't say that, he says that he was sorry that it came to that.  And he wants an apology from her (I guess you were right, he did hurt his foot).

There is a silver lining to all of this.  Profitt got a job on the stomp tour!  http://www.stomponline.com/show.php
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2010, 12:59:19 pm »

Libtard doesn't conjure the type of images tea b***ing does though...nasty.

I seriously fail to see where libtard is even remotely offensive.  Should I be saying mentally-challenged liberals instead?

I'll bet a cold Marshalls Valle will be represented by Gloria Allred within a week or two.

http://www.specialolympics.org/spread-the-word-to-end-the-word.aspx
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2010, 01:01:06 pm »

To the RWRE, nothing spouted by the Murdoch/Rove cabal is offensive, hence the term 'libtard', as well as many others - just listen to Hannity, Limbaugh, and their ilk for examples.

But tea-bagger is not only the self-nominated term of choice, but amazingly accurate and concise, too.

I can hardly wait for the Aqua Buddha action figure and bobble-head toys to appear!  
Oh, wait - it's out!  I can buy it now for about $23.00!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Royal-Bobbles-RBGWBush-George-Bobblehead/dp/B00470Q6G6

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2010, 01:06:00 pm »

There is a silver lining to all of this.  Profitt got a job on the stomp tour!  http://www.stomponline.com/show.php

Unfortunately for Valle, though, there is no such silver lining. She will never be appearing on America's Next Top Model:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 01:12:12 pm by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2010, 01:12:25 pm »

Unfortunately for Valle, though, there is no such silver lining. She will never be appearing on America's Next Top Model:

You are right, she is of less value as a person because she isn't as good looking as a model.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2010, 01:16:38 pm »

You are right, she is of less value as a person because she isn't as good looking as a model.

I bet she can make it on Dancing With The Scars, Hell's Kitchen, or some such thing.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org