A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:54:19 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sproutz on Harvard  (Read 73039 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2010, 03:42:05 pm »

Are you the owner? if not why would you post this....I think most people are advocates for small businesses succeeding in Tulsa! that is one of the greatest things about our community, I think anyway.

I posted that because you have no idea what your talking about......

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010, 02:00:16 pm »

Imagine that....Its under new management.....

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2011, 10:23:16 pm »

Had a great sandwich at Sproutz a couple of weeks ago, but the last couple of times I've gone back. they were closed, and there's no sign as to when their hours are.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2011, 07:41:05 am »

Really? I will have to drive by this morning and check it out!
joiei
City Father

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2011, 12:51:09 pm »

Had a great sandwich at Sproutz a couple of weeks ago, but the last couple of times I've gone back. they were closed, and there's no sign as to when their hours are.
THey were open last Thursday at 1pm when I was there to pick up some sandwiches.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
stageidea
Civic Leader

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2011, 01:27:59 pm »

According to the website:

Sproutz

Monday - Saturday

7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

closed on Sunday

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2011, 01:17:14 am »

I was able to catch Sproutz open around 6:30pm today.  
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:28:48 am by Moderator » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2011, 09:45:55 am »

I was able to catch Sproutz open around 6:30pm today.  

Really, someone edited my posting?
I know you dont need my permission, but you could at least drop me a note as to why...

Global Moderator
Civic Leader

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2011, 09:54:08 am »

Patric, sorry had not gotten to the explanation.  The parts of your post which were off-topic were removed.  We are trying to improve the readability of the site by trying to keep topics, well, on topic. 

Please feel free to post your original comments under a relevant topic title, or create a new topic.  I'm in the process of cleaning up the rest of the posts which do not pertain directly to Sproutz on Harvard.

Thank you.

jne
Philanthropist

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2011, 10:43:16 am »

I just tried to go to Sprouts last week at about 4:30 .  We walked in stood around for a few minutes going over the chalkboard menu only to be told that they had already shut down for the day.  I really like this place, but if its going to be open unreliably, we'll just stop trying...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 10:58:45 am by jne » Logged

Vote for the two party system!
-one one Friday and one on Saturday.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2011, 10:51:20 am »

sorry had not gotten to the explanation.  The parts of your post which were off-topic were removed.  We are trying to improve the readability of the site by trying to keep topics, well, on topic. 

Please feel free to post your original comments under a relevant topic title, or create a new topic.  I'm in the process of cleaning up the rest of the posts which do not pertain directly to Sproutz on Harvard.

I understand, thanks for the response.  My posting was made before you had removed the other non-topical post I was replying to, so it wasnt apparent at the time.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2011, 01:13:27 pm »

I just tried to go to Sprouts last week at about 4:30 .  We walked in stood around for a few minutes going over the chalkboard menu only to be told that they had already shut down for the day.

That is not cool.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2013, 03:33:44 pm »

Apparently the restaurant closed at the end of the month.
They appear to be remodeling, and a sign in the window mentions new owners.
All the sandwiches I had there had generous portions, but I missed the hot items they took off the menu sometime back (Kinky Freidman?)

The funeral home across the street probably didnt help the location when they added a crematorium (long before they asked the city for approval)

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2013, 04:59:27 pm »

All the sandwiches I had there had generous portions, but I missed the hot items they took off the menu sometime back (Kinky Freidman?)

The funeral home across the street probably didnt help the location when they added a crematorium (long before they asked the city for approval)

Why would a retort which operates intermittently affect their business?  Steve's, Dominos, the Chinese Restaurant, and even the produce tent continue operating quite successfully.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2013, 06:04:54 pm »

Hose getting cremated likely weren't buying sandwiches, so I don't see it as direct competition.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org