A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:46:34 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TULSA PUBLIC WORKS SCANDAL  (Read 7309 times)
rwarn17588
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 03:34:27 pm »

Was it you Co Co who fixed my avatar by hacking my account? One of you insidies did it....witch one?

Uh oh ... he's about to go off the rails ... like the last time.
shadows
City Father

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 07:07:02 pm »

It makes one wonder why the ex-mayor hasn’t missed a couple of dis-creditors that possibility was in her goon squad.  Still maybe they didn’t come up to the standards she had to play in her league, so that makes them angry and ready to attack without reasons.  Grin Grin Grin

Give the right to waver the copy-right restrictions and I will publish a copy of the original documents that were obtained under the FOI if there is a question.     

Today we stand in ecstasy and view that we build today’
Tomorrow we will enter into the plea to have it torn away.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 07:26:07 pm »

Uh oh ... he's about to go off the rails ... like the last time.

Posted - 08/28/2007 : 16:11:31------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ONLY AN INSIDER WHO HAS MY PASSWORD WHICH COULD ONLY BE AN ADMINISTRATOR OR MODERATOR....VERY DECEPTIVE TYPES WHO THINK THEY ARE CUTE BUT ARE PRICKS. PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD NEED TO BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NO PRIVACY HERE. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. I KNOW SOME IN THEIR NETWORKS WHO HAVE REVEALED MY PERSONAL INFORMATION> YOU CAN'T TRUST TULSA NOW FORUM NOR THEIR NETWORK OF NITWITS! LET'S SEE, SWAKE? IPLAW? WHOEVER, THEY ARE LOSERS!

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 07:56:56 pm »

I haven't had any problems with my password or anyone changing any avatar. Are you sure it was somebody else or is this some game?

If it was a plan to appear the victim, then FOTD is more brilliant than I ever imagined.

Power is nothing till you use it.
FOTD
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 08:19:59 pm »

I haven't had any problems with my password or anyone changing any avatar. Are you sure it was somebody else or is this some game?

If it was a plan to appear the victim, then FOTD is more brilliant than I ever imagined.

Uh oh, the Friends Of The Devil get it after all!

Bravo!

Love and Peace and everything good!

Rock on!

FOTD
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 08:24:40 pm »

Posted - 08/28/2007 : 16:11:31------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------   ONLY AN INSIDER WHO HAS MY PASSWORD WHICH COULD ONLY BE AN ADMINISTRATOR OR MODERATOR....VERY DECEPTIVE TYPES WHO THINK THEY ARE CUTE BUT ARE PRICKS. PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD NEED TO BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NO PRIVACY HERE. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. I KNOW SOME IN THEIR NETWORKS WHO HAVE REVEALED MY PERSONAL INFORMATION> YOU CAN'T TRUST TULSA NOW FORUM NOR THEIR NETWORK OF NITWITS! LET'S SEE, SWAKE? IPLAW? WHOEVER, THEY ARE LOSERS!

You post great stuff on occasion when you don't blind side sucker punch....

Forgive me for anything and everything FOTD ever posted blasting you even if it were rightfully so....

(is this another set up?)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 08:38:26 pm by FOTD » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org