A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:47:15 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa developments 2000's  (Read 8218 times)
Cubs
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 02:20:29 pm »

That is a lot of things .... and you even forgot several things
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 11:16:19 pm »

Thought I would add a few updates.  Will have to go back and insert into original post later and will make a few trips around town to get some of the other new items going in, hospital additions, hotels, etc.

Riverwalk Phase 2 finally rolling along.  I was suprised at the amount of living going in.

New TU PAC

The actual building looks a lot larger than the rendering suggests.  Its easily 6 stories tall and so far just the middle section has the steel up.

New construction on OSU Tulsa Medical Campus

New wing on Convention Center looking nice

will add more soon

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 11:21:11 pm »

Riverwalk Phase 2 living.... I hope they have built-in automatic fire suppression. 

Inveree09
jhgiugf
Citizen

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 11:47:35 pm »

i have a good job offer in tulsa but i have never been to this city , so i dont know what kind of place is it?
is it a big city with lots of stuff to do?
how about indians there, any? indian eating places?
any input would be appreciated
thanks
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 12:07:26 am »

i have a good job offer in tulsa but i have never been to this city , so i dont know what kind of place is it?
thanks

red dot or feather?
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 08:23:07 am »

thanks

I dont know what kind of rumors you have heard, but honestly, we dont eat indians here.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
spartanokc
OKC Nag
Citizen

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 12:59:45 am »

<b>Someone put together a map of where all these are, I'll love you long time.</b>

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=108085561631092289393.000001126a373dee725a7&ll=36.140093,-95.965405&spn=0.067651,0.154324&t=h&z=13

This is old, but it maps most of the inner city projects. I could add the rest but I haven't really followed Tulsa development for a long time..

You don't have to love me long time though.

Encoste09
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 04:44:14 am »

A friend asked me to flying out to Tulsa in April and help him check on his 1955 MGA thats being restored at Mirage Motorcars. He was told that it would be done mid April. Any one know or have delt with these guys?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org