A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:45:02 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barbara Boxer=Arrogant Dooshbag  (Read 7503 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 06:49:57 am »

Maybe, but if the Senator had an (R) following the name, I'm pretty certain this would have been a non-issue for Gweed.

I won't argue that point but there are plenty of (R)s that get picked on here too.

tim huntzinger
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 07:09:46 am »

I won't argue that point but there are plenty of (R)s that get picked on here too.

I think the Senator has watched 'A Few Good Men' toooooo many times.

Promotions do not happen because of good, hard work.  Until the past twenty years or so it had 100% to do with color and gender as a primary qualifier.  Now it has to do with how one puts up, shuts up, then moves up.  Ask all them fard generals who opposed Rumsfeld or Bush.  And has the O asked them to fill the gap in the forces?  Shut up and follow orders.

Again this has more to do with the latent sexism in our culture.  Consider the filthy words used to degrade women, both in this thread's title and in the comments.  It is a good-old-boys club, forgive her for being more sensitive than most.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 07:26:35 am by Know Nothing » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 11:12:42 am »

Check that:  Barbara Boxer= Racist

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE_jGD5nZ6U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

She gets throttled. Buy hey, at least we know she was MARRIED to a veteran.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 11:14:47 am by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Wilbur
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 12:02:06 pm »

She's a fool.

Amen to that guy for not taking her crap!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:05:50 pm by Wilbur » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 06:13:25 pm »

She's a fool.

Amen to that guy for not taking her crap!

Alford mercilessly hammers Boxer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSpX_-Iw5J0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Crash Daily
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2009, 02:43:43 am »

How are there big enough idiots to even attempt to defend the actions of this senile, power hungry, elitist, moron? There's no sexism here. If this condescending, piece of SH*T, B*TCH were a man, I would call her a condescending piece of SH*T a**hole. PLEASE, go back to your insane asylums. I'm tired of you people destroying what's left of this nation. If you can defend this tripe, it's no wonder we have a jet pack strapped to our collective asses, on the way to this nations economic and social oblivion. You're to stupid to be allowed to vote, but you did and here we are. Probably got brainwashed at some college and think it's a real education. Did i mention arrogant in that little rant? No, I left one out. Arrogant, senile, power hungry, elitist, moron, condescending, piece of SH*T, B*TCH. My bad.  Kiss
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 02:56:39 am by Crash Daily » Logged
tim huntzinger
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2009, 07:45:12 am »

How are there big enough idiots to even attempt to defend the actions of this senile, power hungry, elitist, moron? There's no sexism here. If this condescending, piece of SH*T, B*TCH were a man, I would call her a condescending piece of SH*T a**hole. PLEASE, go back to your insane asylums. I'm tired of you people destroying what's left of this nation. If you can defend this tripe, it's no wonder we have a jet pack strapped to our collective asses, on the way to this nations economic and social oblivion. You're to stupid to be allowed to vote, but you did and here we are. Probably got brainwashed at some college and think it's a real education. Did i mention arrogant in that little rant? No, I left one out. Arrogant, senile, power hungry, elitist, moron, condescending, piece of SH*T, B*TCH. My bad.  Kiss

Huh? Oh.  Just another troll in drag as 'Reaganite'!  Man.  You are one angry drunk!
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2009, 08:23:55 am »

You mean a female version of Dick Cheney?

Shocked

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2009, 11:34:03 am »

Yay!  Crash is back!  Let the REAL wingnuttery commence!
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2009, 11:46:49 am »

Yay!  Crash is back!  Let the REAL wingnuttery commence!

Uh, whatta bout me?

FOTD
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2009, 11:49:58 am »

Crash. Stay away from the keyboards while indulging by yourself.

* time for your meds.gif (53.2 KB - downloaded 173 times.)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 02:05:58 pm »

Crash. Stay away from the keyboards while indulging by yourself.

Hat off to you for the Nurse Ratched reference.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 06:37:02 pm »

She's at it again!  Hey, let's not focus on the potential fraud committed by those global warming folks exposed in the hacked e-mails. Instead, let's go after the hackers criminally!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/70249-boxer-hacked-climategate-emails-may-face-criminal-probe

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 06:43:51 pm »

She's at it again!  Hey, let's not focus on the potential fraud committed by those global warming folks exposed in the hacked e-mails. Instead, let's go after the hackers criminally!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/70249-boxer-hacked-climategate-emails-may-face-criminal-probe

You're the lawyer, genius.  Last time I checked hacking WAS a crime...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org