A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 04:07:59 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Handicapping the Mayor's race  (Read 10789 times)
ILUVTulsa
Activist

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 09:34:14 am »

"How could it get any worse?" 

INSPIRED campaign slogan!  Somehow, it WILL be used as such.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:44:44 am by ILUVTulsa » Logged

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 01:22:48 pm »

Here's another potential job for Jay Matlock.  Keep running and eventually you might win something.

I wonder if Lawrence Kirkpatrick and Virginia Jenner are still kicking around?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
ILUVTulsa
Activist

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 02:07:37 pm »

Here's another potential job for Jay Matlock.  Keep running and eventually you might win something.

I wonder if Lawrence Kirkpatrick and Virginia Jenner are still kicking around?

If just about any village idiot can run for public office, what does that say about your PRECIOUS Great American Democracy?

If only the "respectable electables" get their messages heard and eventually get elected, only to fail MISERABLY, what does that say about the Great American Democracy?

And, if normally very smart pundits, such as Bates and Medlock, blow their credibility by not endorsing the Incredible Faulk, and pansying to Big Bad Bill, who later admitted he simply blew smoke in their faces, what does that say about your PRECIOUS American Democracy?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:13:17 pm by ILUVTulsa » Logged

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 02:37:33 pm »

Mudschlock is was not a smart pundit.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
ILUVTulsa
Activist

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 04:05:56 pm »

Mudschlock is was not a smart pundit.

My bad.  He's a narcisisitic blowhard, who still thinks he's someone important, when all we are doing is laughing behind his back.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org