A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:13:57 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New license plate design...  (Read 35316 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2019, 04:29:26 pm »

They would have to be an improvement over what we have now. 

Never challenge "worse".

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2019, 05:47:06 pm »

Never challenge "worse".

We are talking about improving over something Mary Fallin did. I'm pretty confident.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2019, 11:03:35 pm »

We are talking about improving over something Mary Fallin did. I'm pretty confident.

I understand your position and am inclined to agree but....

As soon as you say things cannot possibly get worse, they do.

Cheesy

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2019, 12:25:56 pm »

They would have to be an improvement over what we have now.  

He is the same kind of idiot as in Failing's regime.   Nothing wrong with the slogan - it's Ok.  And trying to propagandize like that will just make for ridicule.  Think in terms of New Hampshire's "Live Free of Die" slogan.

The tag sucks.  Cannot see the letters on a couple of areas of that tag.  Should just go back to the old style.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org