A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:06:37 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Local Television of the Past  (Read 9190 times)
allspunout
Citizen

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 04:21:42 pm »

George Hummingbird was my soccer coach.

sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 04:43:30 pm »

The one I remember most recent is "Mr. Peperment" that show was on in the Dallas area in the 1980's as my kids were growing up they liked to watch it and I even got intrested in some of the things they did. They did a tour of the Bell Plant in Hurst Texas and showed how choppers were made and then they took a test flight around Dallas in a newly built chopper. Muffin was the pupet on that show. I understand the show ran for many years and quit in the 1990's. Jerry Hynes was  Mr. Peperment.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 04:56:15 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sauerkraut

The one I remember most recent is "Mr. Peperment" that show was on in the Dallas area in the 1980's as my kids were growing up they liked to watch it and I even got intrested in some of the things they did. They did a tour of the Bell Plant in Hurst Texas and showed how choppers were made and then they took a test flight around Dallas in a newly built chopper. Muffin was the pupet on that show. I understand the show ran for many years and quit in the 1990's. Jerry Hynes was  Mr. Peperment.

Hey Kraut don't hijack the tread.   The tread is about local television.   This being the Tulsa Now Forum that would be Tulsa Television.

Trust but verify
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org