A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:12:30 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jenks - near Aquarium / TTCU  (Read 3544 times)
BKDotCom
City Father

« on: August 16, 2008, 11:53:27 am »

what's happening in Jenks?
they've levels quite a few older structures and cleared out some land there right across the bridge..

New bank?
safetyguy
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 05:41:10 am »

quote:
Originally posted by BKDotCom

what's happening in Jenks?
they've levels quite a few older structures and cleared out some land there right across the bridge..

New bank?

I had been wondering the same thing.

I hope its not a weird shaped strip center like is being built across the street.
Vision 2025
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 08:00:43 am »

I understand, a local developer has pieced together this property with additional contiguous land to the west for a multi-purpose development... details to follow but knocking down junk buildings with rent paying tenants would appear to be a strong sign it may well happen in the near future.

Vision 2025 Program Director - know the facts, www.Vision2025.info
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org