A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:56:14 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild Brew 2008  (Read 4324 times)
Nik
Philanthropist

« on: July 21, 2008, 12:12:31 pm »

On Saturday, August 2, 2008 from 5:00–8:00 p.m. in Tulsa Expo Square’s new Central Park Hall, friends of Sutton Center present Wild Brew 2008. This one-of-a-kind event combines fare by Tulsa’s best restaurants with first-rate beers by artisan brewers from the U.S. and around the world … plus live band music by local favorites Mid-Life Crisis, plus Shelby Eicher and Mark Bruner.

If you’ve heard of Wild Brew before, you know it’s a terrific time in support of an internationally recognized, nonprofit conservation organization. Funds from the event underwrite ambitious educational projects such as the bald eagle nest Web cam, an exciting statewide live bird school program and the Sutton Natural History Forum and scholarship program. These activities teach kids the importance of native birds to our ecosystem in a way that’s fun, meaningful and consistent with Oklahoma school standards.

http://www.wildbrew.org/
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 01:51:25 pm »

I'm going.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 04:04:28 pm »

I picked the wrong time to cut back my carb intake [V]

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Wilbur
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 06:35:42 pm »

I'm also there.  Have never missed this event since they used to meet at the airport.
MarshallBrewing
Citizen

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 10:13:45 am »

Marshall Brewing Company will be there with all 3 beers!  This is a great event, please come out and support the Sutton Center and enjoy my beer along with many many others!
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 10:21:56 pm »

Hubby, me and two other couples are making a date night of it, haven't ever been before looking forward to it!

xs4
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 03:27:12 am »

It is really very nice article.I was searching on internet from long time.
Thanks for posting such a nice article.
Delaware Treatment Centers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org