A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:47:48 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy and Safe Halloween!!  (Read 4331 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: October 31, 2014, 06:27:19 pm »

And, what is your favorite candy/treat? Throwbacks very welcome. I'll start:

Health bars

Milk duds

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 06:47:49 pm »

And, what is your favorite candy/treat? Throwbacks very welcome. I'll start:
Health bars  Milk duds

Candy: Dark Chocolate

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 07:59:15 pm »

Small Hershy's..

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 08:14:45 pm »

Reeses.  I’ll never turn down a Reese’s cup.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 09:43:29 pm »

When I was a kid, a family down the street gave out cinnamon candied apples. It was always my first stop.

And this little guy was obviously having a great time tonight:

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 09:47:44 pm »

Ma-Hu would give out silver dollars and popcorn balls.  Both those were pretty good....

Candy corn and peanuts eaten together.  Or Payday candy bars.  Same thing.....

And geez....I hate to admit this - don't take it wrong, guido....heath bars and milk duds.  Have some of each in the house right now.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 11:46:33 pm »

Ma-Hu would give out silver dollars and popcorn balls.  Both those were pretty good....

Candy corn and peanuts eaten together.  Or Payday candy bars.  Same thing.....

And geez....I hate to admit this - don't take it wrong, guido....heath bars and milk duds.  Have some of each in the house right now.

Nothing wrong with Heath Bars.  When I lived in SE Texas in the early nineties, my favorite DQ Blizzard was a Heath Bar Blizzard, with a Hydrox Blizzard not far behind.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
rdj
City Father

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 08:14:11 am »

Reeses.  I’ll never turn down a Reese’s cup.

A man after my own heart.  I may or may not have bought a jumbo bag at the after Halloween candy liquidation.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 08:37:11 am »

Nothing wrong with Heath Bars.  When I lived in SE Texas in the early nineties, my favorite DQ Blizzard was a Heath Bar Blizzard, with a Hydrox Blizzard not far behind.

Nothing wrong at all with Heath bars....just don't want guido to think I'm trying to copy him....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 10:41:40 am »

As a kid I loved candy and donuts today as an adult I don't eat that stuff anymore. As for halloween, we had very little traffic on my street, less than last year. Many homes had their porch lights off too. I don't know what it was like on other streets, but my street was dead only a few kids came thru.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org