A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 05:52:10 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sally Kern is a misunderstood genius  (Read 3690 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« on: July 02, 2009, 10:23:47 am »

Just kidding....gotcha
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 10:34:12 am »

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
rwarn17588
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 10:44:14 am »

Is it possible to make a stand so transparently stupid that it achieves a level of genius?
PepePeru
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 10:47:10 am »

I can't wait for this 3 day weekend of debauchery.

I'm thinking around 7pm on Saturday, the Kern masks will be distributed, after a quick group shower, the party devolves into a ritualistic Bacchanalian blood orgy.

Then on Monday before the markets open, I load up on shares of QID & FAZ, put shorts on SPY and DIA and continue to reap the rewards of the weekend's lechery.

and, yes, Party Pix will be there and photos will be available for purchase.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 10:48:46 am »

I can't wait for this 3 day weekend of debauchery.

I'm thinking around 7pm on Saturday, the Kern masks will be distributed, after a quick group shower, the party devolves into a ritualistic Bacchanalian blood orgy.

Then on Monday before the markets open, I load up on shares of QID & FAZ, put shorts on SPY and DIA and continue to reap the rewards of the weekend's lechery.

and, yes, Party Pix will be there and photos will be available for purchase.

Where, where where?Huh  I'll bring the Marshall's.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
waterboy
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 11:02:14 am »

Is it possible to make a stand so transparently stupid that it achieves a level of genius?

Yes. She may very well be the Chauncey Gardener that Peter Sellars played so well in Being There.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 11:21:18 am »

Yes. She may very well be the Chauncey Gardener that Peter Sellars played so well in Being There.

Tip O' the hat for the "Being There" reference.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Nik
Philanthropist

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 11:55:24 am »

Since the other thread was locked, let me ask a serious question. What is the process for this proclamation in the Oklahoma Congress? Kern is a congresswoman. So does it have to be approved by the house, then the senate before going to henry? or since its a proclamation and not a bill, does it have a different process?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org