A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 11:41:18 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you kidding me?  (Read 6272 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 10:28:30 pm »

I just got a new Murano and the lights seem much brighter. At first I thought it might be that I have the brights on, but thats not it because you can make them brighter still and the "brights" light thingey comes on. Then I remembered the guy showing me the car demonstrated how the lights could be directed to move up and down, mentioned something about seeing signs better? Dont remember what he did though and have fiddled around with no success. Will have to take it back in and have them show me how to do a lot of things lol. Too many gadgets. Especially the map thingey? bluetooth? CD recording?... But yea, I have noticed a lot more really bright car lights in the last few years, and wondered if it was just different type of bulbs or something. The lights on this car are a really harsh, bright blueish light and are very focused with a sharp line deliniating where the beam of light is. Below the line its bright as day, above it dark. You can either see it and are blinding it, or its in the dark. Love everything else about the updated Murano, but the light thing is different than the old one.

Try not to lose this one...heh....

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org