A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 03:21:55 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm ready for November 5.  (Read 3698 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 12:43:35 pm »

Did you see where David Walters was one of the people on the DNC rules committee who were considering initiatives to shorten the campaign cycle?

Something just seems wrong to me having a disgraced former governor who was indicted on campaing fraud charges work on the campaign/election rules committee.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 01:15:08 pm »

I would not waste my time hating Biden its not worth it...He's just a dunce like Obama, I feel sorry for them both.....lol....

waterboy
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 02:45:03 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Breadburner

I would not waste my time hating Biden its not worth it...He's just a dunce like Obama, I feel sorry for them both.....lol....

Save your pity. Use any energy gained to work on your hate problem.
Friendly Bear
City Father

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 03:33:48 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

quote:

I can hardly wait for the next 56 days of invective, hyperbole, venom, and vitriole spewing from the Hard Left, its Main Stream Media enablers and spin-meisters, and Fellow Travelers.

Like the X-Files, the Truth is Out There McCain-Palin followers.

Take heart.

The recent very positive McCain-Palin poll numbers are probably intentionally understated by the Main Stream Media, to prevent Obama from succumbing to another Crack Cocaine bender, keep Biden's hair from falling out again, and keep their TulsaNow minions heads from exploding......

Hillary has her VP Last Ditch Option:

Bill Clinton's old Arkansas "problem-fixers" induce a new brain aneurysm in Senator Biden, circa a patented treatment that was afforded to a healthy Republican Georgia Senator named Paul Coverdell who suddenly sucumbed and died.

Remember?

Such was the term coined:  The Luck of the Clintons....

Or, was convenient death that after Special Counsel target Sec. of Commerce Ron Brown's plane flew into a mountain in Bosnia?  Another convenient death.

Hillary is then selected to replace Biden on the Democrat ticket.

Senator Joe Biden, a healthy lifestyle admonition:

Hillary wants your VP slot.  

Suggest as a precaution for the next 56 days:

You henceforth eat only canned food that you personally select.  

Carry your own water bottles.  

Keep all Rx medication on your person at all times.  

Avoid shaking hands with strangers wearing rings turned palmwards.  

Carry your toothpaste and toothbrush on your person.  

Shave with an electric razor.

You'll implement other precautions as you gain experience.

[Wink]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 03:52:45 pm by Friendly Bear » Logged
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 03:39:25 pm »

quote:

quote:

No hate here...Just disappiontment with un-americans like you...

waterboy
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 07:07:11 pm »

quote:

quote:

quote:

No hate here...Just disappiontment with un-americans like you...

Really? Why am I un-American? Because I won't step in line and worship the business gods? Because I think for myself and am willing to admit when I'm wrong and defend when I'm right?

Or just because I disagree with you? I'll pray for you pilgrim. I'll pray I never meet you!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org