A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:59:26 pm
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1490927 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #960 on: May 11, 2017, 01:25:10 pm »

Lots of activity at the Capitol too.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #961 on: May 11, 2017, 01:38:25 pm »

Like Benghazi

100 times this...or 8, or however many times the right kept dredging that up.

However, the way this "president" is acting....the optics just aren't good for him.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
dioscorides
Civic Leader

« Reply #962 on: May 11, 2017, 01:44:51 pm »

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/ph-ac-cn-fbi-raid-0512-20170511-story.html

It looks like the raid may be related to local politics, according to the company president, anyway.

Edit:  That would also mean that the FBI conducted a raid over a lawsuit that has already been settled.  Who, knows?  Well, I guess the FBI does.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 01:50:00 pm by dioscorides » Logged

There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says 'Good people drink good beer.' Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: bad people drink bad beer. Think about it. - Hunter S. Thompson
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #963 on: May 11, 2017, 02:14:52 pm »

Am I the only one who has been thinking this?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #964 on: May 11, 2017, 02:50:03 pm »

Just the same ole pattern of lies from the Trump Clown Show.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/acting-fbi-director-contradicts-white-houses-claim-comeys-support-within-bureau-171528015.html

Let's see how many Congress is gonna let Trump fire before they shut him down?   Would hate to think even the lousy bunch of extremists we have in the  House right now would let him go through all 36,000+ FBI employees to get to one who won't investigate...

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 02:51:42 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #965 on: May 11, 2017, 02:56:27 pm »

I have no words here. These people aren't even good at being stupid:
The White House said Thursday that removing FBI Director James Comey from his post may hasten the agency's investigation into Russian meddling.

"We want this to come to its conclusion, we want it to come to its conclusion with integrity," said deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders, referring to the FBI's probe into Moscow's interference in last year's election. "And we think that we've actually, by removing Director Comey, taken steps to make that happen."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/comey-fbi-investigation-russia-sarah-huckabee-sanders/index.html

So you DID remove the FBI director because of the Russia probe and now you admit it. Wow.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 02:58:13 pm by swake » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #966 on: May 11, 2017, 04:09:46 pm »

I have no words here. These people aren't even good at being stupid:http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/comey-fbi-investigation-russia-sarah-huckabee-sanders/index.html

So you DID remove the FBI director because of the Russia probe and now you admit it. Wow.

So you mean to tell me that a consequence of firing a guy the democrats wanted fired just six months ago is the end of a faux conspiracy theory investigation? The horror. By all means let's keep that sort of thing going. Because we know how encouraging the left was on keeping the Benghazi investigation going.

And there's this, on top of the bipartisan supported deputy AG that wrote the recommendation for Comey's firing:

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/05/11/debunked-mccabe-unequivocally-states-fbi-did-not-request-more-funding-for-trumprussia-probe/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #967 on: May 11, 2017, 04:32:00 pm »

There's this term I think I've heard before for news that isn't real. What's it called again?

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #968 on: May 11, 2017, 04:50:42 pm »

There's this term I think I've heard before for news that isn't real. What's it called again?

Abccbsnbccnnnpr.

Grin

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #969 on: May 11, 2017, 05:05:21 pm »

Abccbsnbccnnnpr.

Grin

I tell ya what, watching the alphabets and reading the Post and Times and hearing them question Trump's intelligence just makes me think I have already transitioned into some alternate universe.

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #970 on: May 11, 2017, 05:42:54 pm »

Like this guy...

https://youtu.be/MIWuzwUCjAg

CNN Hosts: So how is it a contitutional crisis?

Markey: uh...well...we have allegations that the Russians were attempting to influence our campaign...

Oh freak, seriously?   Tongue  I know this was yesterday and I'm sure Markey has probably changed his tune already.  Roll Eyes

This one is even better.

https://youtu.be/BE_kU9XQvXE

Paraphrasing: forget that I said Comey has absolutely no credibility, Trump was wrong, there was collusion with Russia in the election. Forget about all the other people that recommended removing Comey. Forget that he is actually someone that should be fired, Trump SHOULD NOT HAVE FIRED HIM, becuase he is stopping an investigation (that won't be stopped) that was going to be muffed up by a complete nincompoop.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 05:47:05 pm by erfalf » Logged

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #971 on: May 11, 2017, 08:18:12 pm »

What kind of law do you practice? For a lawyer your analytical skills and judgement are pretty poor. My brother is a lawyer and he's all over this crap.

Well I guess your brother is just plain better than I am. I feel shame, and not just because posting in response to chronic whiners on a local message board is a gauge of legal acumen.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #972 on: May 11, 2017, 08:20:43 pm »

And of course, there's this now.  What's with him and the sniffing?  He did it during the debates also.  Weird.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/05/11/no-good-lawyer-would-have-let-trump-give-lester-holt-this-interview/

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #973 on: May 11, 2017, 08:23:16 pm »

This ought to clear everything up.  Grin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-09/trump-preparing-certified-letter-attesting-to-no-russia-ties?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I literally cannot stop laughing about this one.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #974 on: May 11, 2017, 08:59:01 pm »

This apparently really happened at CNN. Look at the chyron

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org