A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:02:08 pm
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Psychosis  (Read 88983 times)
dbacks fan
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2011, 02:56:15 am »

Conan, to deny this is race baiting and fear mongering politics is to deny you just might be one of them "birthers" racists too. Lips sealed

I drew my first political cartoon when I was nine years old in 1972. It was a school bus that had a wrecking ball dropped on it. It was an expresion that I had formed from my parents comments about the fact that that Tulsa Public Schools was putting forth intergration. My father was angry about my statement, and told me that it was to be accepted. He did not agree with the way that it was being done, but he felt that everyone deserved a chance for an equal education.

Clown, take the race card and race baiting and put it up your donkey. The birther thing, you can put that there as well.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2011, 06:30:11 am »

I was just about ready to drop this when someone on facebook pointed this out to me.

Anyone with Acrobat reader can do this.

If you open the document then go to file/document properties you get the window below.  Two things are of interest. 

1. It says the document was produced on a Mac using the Quartz PDF plug-in.  So the idea that this thing was simply scanned or produced in a government office is out the window.

2.  The strangest thing, it that it registers as an Adobe 1.3 file format.  Adobe 1.3 does not support saving files with layers or transparencies.  This file has both. The meta-data is incorrect.

I am now absolutely convinced that this is the actual Birth Certificate.  I am also convinced that all of this data was added and altered to stir more controversy.  There is no reason for altering meta-data except to keep skeptics as skeptics and fan the flames.  This is brilliant and very Axelrodian.  It seems they want to create more birthers.  Birthers are easy opponents to crush.

* cert acrobat.JPG (193.53 KB - downloaded 198 times.)

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2011, 07:06:05 am »

The only one interested in tanking the Kennedy's was Hoover and that was a whole power struggle issue with RFK.

I believe there were some others too.  At least Lee Harvey Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan.

Kennedy had a religion problem in many voters' minds being a Catholic.  Some thought that he would have allegiance to the Pope over the USA.  I know he made a statement of some sort but don't remember the details.  There was also some resentment that the Kennedy family fortune reportedly came from bootlegging booze.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2011, 07:12:14 am »

This is brilliant and very Axelrodian.  It seems they want to create more birthers.  Birthers are easy opponents to crush.

They must be getting help from the Clintons.
 Cheesy

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2011, 07:30:31 am »

If you'd open your eyes, you'd see that there's quite a bit of latent and overt racism amongst Tea Partiers, and especially amongst the birther subset. The present version of the Wikipedia page on the Tea Party has a section describing a few of the various incidents.

There are ignorant racists on every block Nathan.  How many black people objected to President Bush because he was a rich white man?  How many black people whose lives have not changed one iota for the better in the last 2 1/2 years think Obama is a great president because he's "one of them"?  Why is racism always defined as an issue with white people?  You really need to open your eyes.

To say opposition to Obama is all about racism is a great excuse to ignore his shortcomings as a leader.  Some of that image is a very deeply entrenched partisan political philosophy on the part of his harshest critics and some of it is well-earned through his actions.

I apparently don't associate closely with racist types since I'm not getting it.  Anyone I know who has a problem with President Obama has a problem with his tepid leadership skills, faux intellect, condescending attitude, and basking in his celebrity jet-setting status.

I'm quite sure there are blockheaded racists on the birther issue.  Most though, I think are people who are not as well informed about politics who are simply following the noise like lemmings because it seems like the thing to do.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:38:04 am by Conan71 » Logged

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2011, 07:41:57 am »

I believe there were some others too.  At least Lee Harvey Oswald and Sirhan Sirhan.

Kennedy had a religion problem in many voters' minds being a Catholic.  Some thought that he would have allegiance to the Pope over the USA.  I know he made a statement of some sort but don't remember the details.  There was also some resentment that the Kennedy family fortune reportedly came from bootlegging booze.

I was referring to legal channels, not LBJ hiring Sam Giancana's crew to help him become president  Wink

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2011, 07:44:03 am »

I am now absolutely convinced that this is the actual Birth Certificate.  I am also convinced that all of this data was added and altered to stir more controversy.  There is no reason for altering meta-data except to keep skeptics as skeptics and fan the flames.  This is brilliant and very Axelrodian.  It seems they want to create more birthers.  Birthers are easy opponents to crush.

Interesting.  It fits the template of Democrats trying to make opponents appear crazy.  Provide proof, but do so in a way that will still leave enough room to keep the morons on the other side at the forefront.  Good strategy.

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2011, 08:11:10 am »

I was just about ready to drop this when someone on facebook pointed this out to me.

Anyone with Acrobat reader can do this.

If you open the document then go to file/document properties you get the window below.  Two things are of interest. 

1. It says the document was produced on a Mac using the Quartz PDF plug-in.  So the idea that this thing was simply scanned or produced in a government office is out the window.

2.  The strangest thing, it that it registers as an Adobe 1.3 file format.  Adobe 1.3 does not support saving files with layers or transparencies.  This file has both. The meta-data is incorrect.

Hey Gasp, you know who claims this doc is legitimate? THE STATE OF HAWAII

/thread
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2011, 08:40:16 am »

Hey Gasp, you know who claims this doc is legitimate? THE STATE OF HAWAII

/thread

I will state it again, I now believe THE DOCUMENT IS 100% LEGITIMATE!!!!!

They have simply injected some fun into it.  One of my programmers just showed me that the RGB layer is 150dpi and all of the other layers are 300dpi.  They've laid so many Easter Eggs that the attempt to raise suspicion is too obvious. 

My cousin works for a PR firm in DC.  She emailed several people this morning with the message "Don't fall for the Easter Eggs, they are a trap."  I think, if not already, by the end of the day most of the birther fueling media will be wise to the attempt as well.

I appreciate cunning, it was the one trait in Hillary that I admired.  Though I doubt this was President Obama's idea, I admire the attempt. 

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
dbacks fan
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2011, 08:49:20 am »

My cousin works for a PR firm in DC.  She emailed several people this morning with the message "Don't fall for the Easter Eggs, they are a trap."   

Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2011, 08:58:54 am »

I will state it again, I now believe THE DOCUMENT IS 100% LEGITIMATE!!!!!

They have simply injected some fun into it.  One of my programmers just showed me that the RGB layer is 150dpi and all of the other layers are 300dpi.  They've laid so many Easter Eggs that the attempt to raise suspicion is too obvious. 

My cousin works for a PR firm in DC.  She emailed several people this morning with the message "Don't fall for the Easter Eggs, they are a trap."  I think, if not already, by the end of the day most of the birther fueling media will be wise to the attempt as well.

I appreciate cunning, it was the one trait in Hillary that I admired.  Though I doubt this was President Obama's idea, I admire the attempt. 

Didn't you leave a t out of there somewhere?
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2011, 10:34:42 am »

Clown, take the race card and race baiting and put it up your donkey. The birther thing, you can put that there as well.

Lemme guess....mAD hATTER?Huh Huh

It's not just me dcracks: Birther Is Another Word for Racist  http://www.politicsplus.org/blog/?p=4700
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0xioVJMTCk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
funny schtuff
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 10:47:05 am by Teatownclown » Logged
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:43 am »

Ain't reality fun??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
JeffM
Civic Leader

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2011, 12:26:09 pm »

Interesting.  It fits the template of Democrats trying to make opponents appear crazy.  Provide proof, but do so in a way that will still leave enough room to keep the morons on the other side at the forefront.  Good strategy.

What OTHER PRESIDENT of this country has ever been put through this birther crap?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

2008, 2009, 2010..... 2011 and this hasn't ever gone away.... why?
Well, with a plurality of Republican voters being fed this garbage, why not?

A CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll last month indicated that three out of four Americans believe Obama was probably or definitely born in the USA. More than 40 percent of Republicans held opposite sentiments.

Keeping this alive for the election is more Dick Morris's style, not Axelrod's..... I think Obama would rather have a serious debate framed in the contrasts between his budget and Ryan's.... no carnival barkers need apply.

Thanks.

Bring back the Tulsa Roughnecks!.... JeffM is now TulsaRufnex....  http://www.tulsaroughnecks.com
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2011, 12:38:58 pm »

I think Obama would rather have a serious debate framed in the contrasts between his budget and Ryan's....

So he'll let someone else handle the diversions.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org