A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 01:18:26 pm
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barbara Boxer=Arrogant Dooshbag  (Read 7612 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: June 17, 2009, 08:30:51 pm »

Please General, who has served this country for many, many years and in harm's way, please call me Senator instead of ma'am because I have worked sooo hard to get here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/06/17/boxer_asks_general_to_call_her_senator_and_not_maam.html

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
FOTD
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 09:03:16 pm »

Please General, who has served this country for many, many years and in harm's way, please call me Senator instead of ma'am because I have worked sooo hard to get here:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/06/17/boxer_asks_general_to_call_her_senator_and_not_maam.html

Who gives a ratz a$$?

Juvenile posting of a nothing story. Where's the beef to your posts. Have you gone flaccid on us?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 06:24:46 pm »

Who gives a ratz a$$?

Juvenile posting of a nothing story. Where's the beef to your posts. Have you gone flaccid on us?

Sen. Demint with the smackdown of the assclown:

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2009/06/18/audio-demint-boxer-is-loose-cannon-who-speaks-before-she-thinks/

Wilbur
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 06:08:14 am »

Did it surprise a single person that it was her who made that statement?

Stuck up bitc....
tim huntzinger
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 06:31:50 am »

This is a toughie.  Frankly, our military is out of control and is supposed to defer to the elected branches of gubmint or so I thought.  No fan of Boxer here at all, but if she thinks he is required to call her 'Senator' it is certainly her right and she has earned that.  The General has earned his position by sucking up to his superiors and following orders.  I do not get where a tool is more important than the engineer.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 06:37:20 am »

Stuck up bitc....

Whaaaaaat?Huh?? Helllllooooooooooo!!!!!
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 06:37:56 am »

I'd refer to her as Senator, that's the appropriate title.  I just giggle a little bit every time I do.

The military are trained to refer to women with the title "Mam" and men as "Sir."  Senator Boxer has never been comfortable with any reference to her as a woman.  She apparently finds it degrading.

For some, any reference to gender above title, is a psychological trigger.  She is not comfortable as a woman, and that's sad.  She should be proud of herself as a role model for other women.  Instead, actions like hers make the statement that the female gender is somehow an insult to her title.  

Thank God for her sake that we are an English speaking culture.  In many languages gender reference is built into the verbiage.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 06:40:42 am »

This is a toughie.  Frankly, our military is out of control and is supposed to defer to the elected branches of gubmint or so I thought. . . The General has earned his position by sucking up to his superiors and following orders.  I do not get where a tool is more important than the engineer.

You sir are deplorable.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 06:45:37 am »

You sir are deplorable.

Well you are kind of funny! Giggle!  And yet a sworn ossifer of the law calls her a 'grumble*' and I am deplorable? You go, girl!

And yet we can call protesters 'whores' on this board, but you cannot type the word b-tch! Ha ha!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 06:47:15 am by Know Nothing » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 07:38:04 am »

Well you are kind of funny! Giggle!  And yet a sworn ossifer of the law calls her a 'grumble*' and I am deplorable? You go, girl!

And yet we can call protesters 'whores' on this board, but you cannot type the word b-tch! Ha ha!

No idiot, ATTENTION whores. Get off your damned high horse and be honest.

tim huntzinger
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 07:43:05 am »

No idiot, ATTENTION whores. Get off your damned high horse and be honest.

And it is okay for a TPD to call Her Honor a 'bitc-'.  I am amazed at how anti-woman this board allows you guys to get.  This is shameful.  Are you a lawyer, seriously? Someone mentioned that and I do not for one second believe it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 07:55:30 am »

And it is okay for a TPD to call Her Honor a 'bitc-'.  I am amazed at how anti-woman this board allows you guys to get.  This is shameful.  Are you a lawyer, seriously? Someone mentioned that and I do not for one second believe it.

It's official, you have gone full retard. Btw, it's not "Her Honor", it's "Senator" dooshbag. Go back to your stupid website.

tim huntzinger
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 07:59:48 am »

It's official, you have gone full retard. Btw, it's not "Her Honor", it's "Senator" dooshbag. Go back to your stupid website.

You are a real treat, pal!  Now, you use mentally disabled as your hateful punching bag.  Like I said, I am surprised at how incredibly hateful and abusive this board has become.  Talk about not answering a question!  I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you used dooshbag, but now that the thread has officially used anti-woman speech - hate speech - you resort to further displaying how hateful and ignorant you are.

Sorry to be so harsh, just fightin' the good fight.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 04:15:35 pm »

Stuck up bitc....

Serious as a heart attack.  This is going to hit the fan unless this post and thread is removed.  Ya'll's choice.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 04:21:14 pm »

Serious as a heart attack.  This is going to hit the fan unless this post and thread is removed.  Ya'll's choice.

Only thing thats going to hit the fan is you getting banned....Idiot....

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org