A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:41:15 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Know What's Freakin Hilarious...Bigotry  (Read 23712 times)
azbadpuppy
Philanthropist

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2010, 11:46:50 am »

It's just yet another example of media manipulation, which happens all the time, on both sides.  What is sad and pathetic is that it was posted and used on this forum (and on many others) as as 'example' of bigotry from a supposed lefty source. Like it somehow justifies the well documented hateful and bigoted actions coming from the conservative groups lately.

Ridiculous.

And honestly I do believe some posters on here doth protest too much in the bigotry department.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2010, 02:49:16 pm »

Here's my offering:

If Rather had to retire from CBS, maybe Breitbart should retire, too.

Why, because he posted a video showing the NAACP yucking it up over whitey not getting the help he needed? 

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2010, 03:04:20 pm »

Why, because he posted a video showing the NAACP yucking it up over whitey not getting the help he needed? 
Oh dear. You haven't heard the news, have you?

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2010, 03:10:43 pm »

Are you really THAT surprised, Nate?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 03:21:37 pm »

Are you really THAT surprised, Nate?

What do you mean?  Don't tell me Fox isn't balancing fairly.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2010, 03:23:47 pm »

What news, that the NAACP members laughing at her story was an added laugh track?  Oh, the news that her story was taken out of context meme which is being pushed by the left to excuse the laughing by the NAACP. If it's the latter, nice try at pushing that load on me. The NAACP ripped the tea party as being racist just last week and get caught on tape laughing at a story that occurred 24 years ago when whitey did not get the "full force" of help from this woman. Here is video/audio of Breitbart tipping his hand about this video before it was released:

http://www.breitbart.tv/breitbart-to-naacp-chief-go-to-hell/  

Right now, I am laughing at the likes of you who simply cannot see that this race baiting organization got busted. What's worse? The NAACP condemned her and the Obama administration fired her.  

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 03:29:38 pm »

What news, that the NAACP members laughing at her story was an added laugh track?  Oh, the news that her story was taken out of context meme which is being pushed by the left to excuse the laughing by the NAACP. If it's the latter, nice try at pushing that load on me. The NAACP ripped the tea party as being racist just last week and get caught on tape laughing at a story that occurred 24 years ago when whitey did not get the "full force" of help from this woman. Here is video/audio of Breitbart tipping his hand about this video before it was released:

http://www.breitbart.tv/breitbart-to-naacp-chief-go-to-hell/  

Right now, I am laughing at the likes of you who simply cannot see that this race baiting organization got busted. What's worse? The NAACP condemned her and the Obama administration fired her.  

Something about forest and trees applies here I think.  Or denial..not sure which yet.

Maybe reading more than just Freep might be helpful...

Here, I'll help some.  Even his 'good friend' thinks he was out of bounds here.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NDNmYTk4ZmVjYzU0Zjk3OTU5ODNhODhjOTE4NmM1NmU=
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:33:51 pm by Hoss » Logged

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

JeffM
Civic Leader

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2010, 04:30:44 pm »

I think the funniest part was when she decided the biggest disservice she could offer the poor white folks who were losing their farm would be to refer them to a white lawyer.... lol.

The real story is one of murder, tragedy, racism, injustice, human dignity, forgiveness, reconciliation and struggle..... truly inspiring.

Entire video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9NcCa_KjXk[/youtube]

Breitbart has proved himself once again to be an agenda driven partisan fraud.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 04:42:20 pm by JeffM » Logged

Bring back the Tulsa Roughnecks!.... JeffM is now TulsaRufnex....  http://www.tulsaroughnecks.com
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2010, 04:42:04 pm »

I think the funniest part was when she decided the biggest disservice she could offer the poor white folks who were losing their farm would be to refer them to a white lawyer.... lol.

The real story is one of tragedy, racism, human dignity, forgiveness, reconciliation and struggle..... truly inspiring.

Entire video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9NcCa_KjXk[/youtube]

Breitbart has proved himself once again to be an agenda driven partisan fraud.

You also inspired by Senator Byrd? After all, he was a bigoted racist at one point in his life but supposedly turned his life around. 

JeffM
Civic Leader

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2010, 04:43:18 pm »

You've been exposed, Guido.
Care to apologize?

http://notmytribe.com/2008/gop-campaign-worker-says-she-was-branded-by-black-male-obama-supporter-85221.html

Gee, I think that letter "B" might have stood for Breitbart, come to think of it...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 04:47:48 pm by JeffM » Logged

Bring back the Tulsa Roughnecks!.... JeffM is now TulsaRufnex....  http://www.tulsaroughnecks.com
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2010, 04:54:32 pm »

You've been exposed, Guido.
Care to apologize?

http://notmytribe.com/2008/gop-campaign-worker-says-she-was-branded-by-black-male-obama-supporter-85221.html

Gee, I think that letter "B" might have stood for Breitbart, come to think of it...

Might be "Buffoon"...of course Breitbart and Buffoon = synonym.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2010, 05:27:15 pm »

Here, I'll help some.  Even his 'good friend' thinks he was out of bounds here.
Even the farmer she supposedly discriminated against supports her.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2010, 05:51:51 pm »

Even the farmer she supposedly discriminated against supports her.

So what? What does that have to do with the NAACP folks' laughter reaction.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2010, 05:56:07 pm »

I think that poor Gweed hasn't watched the entirety of the clip...for if he doesn't, then what he has seen remains true to him.

Reminds me of a child poking fingers in ears going 'nyah, nyah, nyah I can't hear you' over and over.  Just because you can't hear or see it doesn't make any less true.

JeffM
Civic Leader

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2010, 08:41:19 pm »

John Stewart is gonna have a field day with this... so will Stephen Colbert... equating the NAACP as a racist organization is about as lame as trying to tar the AARP as advocating reverse age discrimination... geez.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 08:55:34 pm by JeffM » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org