A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 04:31:13 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mama Bear..at it again  (Read 2632 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: September 26, 2014, 03:54:18 pm »

1400 Pennsylvania Avenue?

Bahahahahaha!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/09/sarah-palins-confused-about-where-the-white-house-is/

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 04:12:29 pm »

Can she see Russia from there? Or was she and her daughter closer from their short lived homes near Phoenix? I'm sure that I had baby back ribs from the pig she tried to put lipstick on.........
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 04:12:59 pm »

Can she see Russia from there? Or was she and her daughter closer from their short lived homes near Phoenix? I'm sure that I had baby back ribs from the pig she tried to put lipstick on.........

"This ain't no hillbilly reality show!"

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 04:50:21 pm »

Stealth address for national security.

Grin

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 10:36:27 pm »

She needs to roll another doobie and go to sleep.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org