A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:38:53 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going in at Admiral and Sheridan?  (Read 3651 times)
AMP
« on: October 31, 2008, 09:40:24 pm »

See Ark Wrecker poised to raze the long standing Sheridan Plaza at Admiral and Sheridan building.  The one with the parking on the roof.  Bordens Restaurant was once the anchor there.  Along with a drug store and offices on the second level.  Shirlee's Employment, dentist and other professionals were there.

Any word on what is planned for that corner of the intersection?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 10:25:22 pm by AMP » Logged
inteller
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 09:20:09 am »

quote:
Originally posted by AMP

See Ark Wrecker poised to raze the long standing Sheridan Plaza at Admiral and Sheridan building.  The one with the parking on the roof.  Bordens Restaurant was once the anchor there.  Along with a drug store and offices on the second level.  Shirlee's Employment, dentist and other professionals were there.

well the homeless shelter will be at admiral and yale so its not that.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 09:20:39 am by inteller » Logged
HVYCHVY
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 09:32:15 pm »

I dont know....they might have enough parking for the homeless apartment complex now.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 10:50:13 am »

Don't know if it is true but I was told it is going to be a new call center for Dish Network.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
T Badd
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 11:12:42 am »

After seeing the initial post in this thread, I headed over and got some pics before they start tearing down this shopping center.

http://www.losttulsa.com/2008/11/sheridan-village-admiral-place-and.html

I'd also like to find out what the plans are for this corner lot.
tulsascoot
Civic Leader

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 11:35:44 am »

quote:
Originally posted by DolfanBob

Don't know if it is true but I was told it is going to be a new call center for Dish Network.

Why would they build when there are so many good vacant buildings they could use now. Maybe the Eastland mall bldg.? One of many old Walmart, etc bldgs.? It just doens;t make sense to build that in that location.

jmikeh
Citizen

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 11:48:11 am »

quote:
Originally posted by T Badd

After seeing the initial post in this thread, I headed over and got some pics before they start tearing down this shopping center.

http://www.losttulsa.com/2008/11/sheridan-village-admiral-place-and.html

I'd also like to find out what the plans are for this corner lot.

Very nice.  A lost Tulsa update.  Thanks for the pictures.

tim huntzinger
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 07:42:35 am »

quote:
Originally posted by AMP

Garsh, Olive, who would have thought this place was so popular? Here, a local blogger also discusses the issue.  See? TulsaNow is commonly trolled for stories on slow days!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org