A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 09:20:07 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karen Keith sets the record straight  (Read 6482 times)
tim huntzinger
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 01:12:49 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by inteller

one has to wonder if she even wrote that.  sounds like some Arnettisms in there.  This could just have well been on tulsatoday.com.

Dude, you are so right!  Thanks for making that connection!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:40:27 pm by tim huntzinger » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 02:58:40 pm »

quote:

one has to wonder if she even wrote that.  sounds like some Arnettisms in there.  This could just have well been on tulsatoday.com.

Nah, Arnutt is somewhat persona non grata with the Keith camp.

Karen is pretty articulate and well-written.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 03:15:31 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Conan71

quote:

Nah, Arnutt is somewhat persona non grata with the Keith camp.

Karen is pretty articulate and well-written.

Yessir.  She was a speaker in my high school sophomore careers class, when she was still an anchor.  Good speaker then, if my recollection holds up.

She's defintely out and about.  I saw her at the hockey game last Saturday.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2008, 11:53:06 am »

That's the other thing Hoss, Karen and Pat are frequently out and about around town and go to a lot of events and are very social when they go out.  This was even long before she started running for office.  She isn't just campaigning, she really does love Tulsans, Tulsa, and Tulsa County.

She's genuine.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
MDepr2007
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2008, 10:07:29 am »

Do you think KK even read it before Burge sent it out...hmmmmm
Double A
Sofa King Banned
City Father

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2008, 03:18:14 pm »

I voted Friday and took another Democrat with me. We both voted for Sally Bell. KK should stick to reading the news and the socialite circuit.

<center>
</center>
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom. Ars Longa, Vita Brevis!
waterboy
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2008, 06:19:50 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Double A

I voted Friday and took another Democrat with me. We both voted for Sally Bell. KK should stick to reading the news and the socialite circuit.

\

You are ridiculous. Democrats my arse.

I can't figure out if you are mysogynist, a manchurian plant of some sort or just a person who hates anyone who's name starts with a K or an R. I hope you grow out of it (Yes You Can!)but I have my doubts. Could be you just like the attention, however, it warms my heart to know you totally wasted your votes.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2008, 07:51:56 pm »

DoubleA won't vote for a woman...

What would you call an officer of the democratic party who goes on a forum and brags about voting for a republican?

I wouldn't call them a democrat.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 09:17:29 pm by RecycleMichael » Logged

Power is nothing till you use it.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 08:21:13 pm »

quote:

Don't sell her short. Unlike Arnett, Karen Keith actually had a job as a respected journalist.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2008, 08:54:05 am »

My impersonation of DoubleA:

Gold
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 11:43:00 am »

Bates--->

inteller
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 12:01:59 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sgrizzle

quote:

Don't sell her short. Unlike Arnett, Karen Keith actually had a job as a respected journalist.

yeah, from journalist to velcro fasteners.  Not exactly glamorous but it pays the bills.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 12:05:09 pm by inteller » Logged
Double A
Sofa King Banned
City Father

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 06:02:58 pm »

KK and Georgetown Georgiana are Chambercrats. I don't vote for Chambercrats. I guess Sally Bell isn't a woman according to some folks on this board or Jeannie McDaniel who I also voted for, for that matter. Yep, I'm just a mysogynist.

<center>
</center>
The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom. Ars Longa, Vita Brevis!
waterboy
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 06:47:38 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Double A

KK and Georgetown Georgiana are Chambercrats. I don't vote for Chambercrats. I guess Sally Bell isn't a woman according to some folks on this board or Jeannie McDaniel who I also voted for, for that matter. Yep, I'm just a mysogynist.

You're just a typical okie. At least we taught you a new word.

No Democrat votes for Sally Bell. Even when facing off against a "chambercrat". You'll need to admit your sin at the next meeting.
tim huntzinger
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2008, 08:38:34 am »

In the interest of fairness, Bates has responded to Keith's response on his blog.

I sure have noticed a lot of John Sullivan/Karen Keith yard sign combos around town . . .

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org