A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:42:18 am
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1490594 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1245 on: June 03, 2017, 11:52:56 am »

You can't make this smile up. Tunnel vision, then you completely tunnel vision the part where Comey laid out everything Clinton did wrong, then where he suggested the AG should overlook all that and not press charges (which are totally NOT in his perview, BUT exactly what would happen considering Lynch was the AG).

Again, you are deflecting. Bush bad too. Clinton not good because Bush bad. Simple. I know. You know. But you that doesn't help you think you sound smart. And it doesn't help you actually sound smart either. It makes you sound like a partisas hack, that if that very same trick was used by a Trump supporter, you know Obama did it too, you would be all over there donkey. Well, here is your moment in the sun to be exactly what you claim to hate. You are exposing yourself for the partisan hack you actually are.

I sense your BP rising there....sima down.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1246 on: June 03, 2017, 07:03:52 pm »

You can't make this smile up. Tunnel vision, then you completely tunnel vision the part where Comey laid out everything Clinton did wrong, then where he suggested the AG should overlook all that and not press charges (which are totally NOT in his perview, BUT exactly what would happen considering Lynch was the AG).

Again, you are deflecting. Bush bad too. Clinton not good because Bush bad. Simple. I know. You know. But you that doesn't help you think you sound smart. And it doesn't help you actually sound smart either. It makes you sound like a partisas hack, that if that very same trick was used by a Trump supporter, you know Obama did it too, you would be all over there donkey. Well, here is your moment in the sun to be exactly what you claim to hate. You are exposing yourself for the partisan hack you actually are.

But they do make it up.   And you buy into it every step of the way - and keep the lies going.  As Starr, Brock and others have said.  Repeatedly.  

As I have said many times 110 units of bad versus 22 million units of bad...it really is a matter of perspective.  Still haven't heard any condemnation from you or the RWRE related to any of Bush's bad.  Not just the 22 million, nor the 1 million civilians he had killed in Iraq.  The illegal use of torture.  Rendition.    Not one.   But broken record about the 110 - even when they were analyzed and found that she was doing the same legal at the time thing that John Boener did, many of the House and Senate, much of the executive branch - in all regimes.

This really is an unhealthy fixation you have on something that didn't amount to enough of a hill of beans for even Trey Gowdy to push further than he did.  Because he, like all the other investigations found there wasn't even a small hill of beans.  But you knew that, too!  But continue to pass the lies about it....  Why is that??

Edit;
Just as a little reminder for you Comey said said the Justice Department shouldn’t prosecute Clinton because there isn’t enough evidence that she intentionally mishandled classified information. FBI investigators didn’t find vast quantities of exposed classified material, and they also did not turn up evidence that Clinton intended to be disloyal to the United States or that she intended to obstruct justice.  Some emails now made public actually show Clinton’s team discussing how they couldn’t email each other classified information over the private server and instead had to move the conversation to a more appropriate venue.

And oh, yeah, by the way, what she did was not illegal....

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 07:10:16 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1247 on: June 04, 2017, 02:43:47 pm »

Looks like Trump was right again....Still winning....

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1248 on: June 04, 2017, 03:01:46 pm »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1249 on: June 04, 2017, 03:09:10 pm »

So you DO understand... Inverted.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 03:12:27 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1250 on: June 05, 2017, 01:32:07 pm »

Not sure if Putin is helping, but the "take a pill" comment sure sounds like what many in here need to do.

https://twitter.com/cristinalaila1/status/871796722875285504

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1251 on: June 05, 2017, 01:51:59 pm »

As a quick little diversion from normal forum business, I ran across this, and given my liking and appreciation for the B1, decided to share.  The B52 gets the press coverage, and it is also a very cool plane that I got to crawl around inside one time...very cool !!

But the B1 is the workhorse.  Faster, cheaper to operate, carries more of the things that make bright lights and loud noises, and comes at you looking like a Cessna 180 going 2,000 mph!!  Can't get much better than that!  125,000 lbs of reach-out-and-touch-someone payload!

Alert - the video has some passionate, but profane language.  I did like the one about “Mother Nature just pissed her pantsuit…”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/12/30/the-under-appreciated-workhorse-of-americas-air-wars-the-b-1-bomber/?utm_term=.d18050044472

Showing how far we have come since WWII.  Jimmie Doolittle raid on Tokyo took a carrier task for with 16 B25's with 80 crew members to deliver 64  500 lb bombs.  20 fewer bombs than the internal load of 1 B1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUezimNe4lE

Enjoy!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 02:55:59 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1252 on: June 05, 2017, 03:41:36 pm »

Not sure if Putin is helping, but the "take a pill" comment sure sounds like what many in here need to do.

https://twitter.com/cristinalaila1/status/871796722875285504

You keep providing links to nazis and bigots. Why is that?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1253 on: June 05, 2017, 04:06:45 pm »

Trump is the 21st century version of Emily Litella....getting it wrong every step of the way.  But he does it intentionally and with malice.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-continues-attack-london-mayor-terror-response-142125472.html

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1254 on: June 05, 2017, 04:48:46 pm »

You keep providing links to nazis and bigots. Why is that?

Surprised you don't find these posts from the sites you frequent. You know, cowards and douches.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1255 on: June 05, 2017, 04:53:09 pm »

Surprised you don't find these posts from the sites you frequent. You know, cowards and douches.

Lol...another Emily Litella amongst us... without the enlightenment.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1256 on: June 05, 2017, 04:59:54 pm »

Reality Winner. What a name.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1257 on: June 05, 2017, 05:20:06 pm »

Reality Winner. What a name.

Tacky.

As much as I liked Frank Zappa... Moon Unit was just wrong.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1258 on: June 06, 2017, 09:08:13 am »

This is hilarious!

‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen...’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-top-law-firms-turned-requests-represent-trump-122423972.html

Something about chickens and roosting...

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #1259 on: June 06, 2017, 01:55:14 pm »

Tacky.

As much as I liked Frank Zappa... Moon Unit was just wrong.

From now on I will be known as Wheel of Fortune. Just call me Wheel for short.

onward...through the fog
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org