A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 10:03:21 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow....!!!  (Read 3357 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« on: July 13, 2013, 09:53:11 am »

[youtube]L1JYHNX8pdo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:55:45 am by Breadburner » Logged

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 11:15:57 am »

[youtube]L1JYHNX8pdo[/youtube]

Saw this a couple of days ago and then saw the apology.  How do you let that slip by?  An eighth grader or younger would have picked up on that.

Hate to point this out, but it's a Fox affiliate.  LOL.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
TulsaRufnex
Soccer Curmudgeon
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 11:48:14 am »

"Wow....!!!" is right.
I have to admit to underestimating you, Breadburner.... how'd you pull it off?  

“Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.”
― Brendan Behan  http://www.TulsaRoughnecks.com
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 02:16:30 pm »

They thought I would be a good intern....!!! Grin

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 04:30:15 pm »

Here's the response from the NTSB, who evidently DID confirm these names...

“The National Transportation Safety Board apologizes for inaccurate and offensive names that were mistakenly confirmed as those of the pilots. A summer intern acted outside the scope of his authority when he erroneously confirmed the names of the flight crew on the aircraft. We work hard to ensure that only appropriate factual information regarding an investigation is released and we deeply regret today’s incident.”

Where've you been for the last week, BB?   Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 08:55:13 pm »

Uh...simmer down everyone.  This only just happened yesterday.
The reddit thread

Most relevant:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XMr3QO2Sbc[/youtube]
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 10:29:03 pm »

It's NOT Ho Lee... it's Lee Ho Fook - and he's not a pilot, he's a restauranteur.  Finally found this place. I got myself a big dish of beef chow mein. Before that, I was walking with this Chinese menu in my hand through the streets of Soho in the rain. It seemed like hours. Had to get there before the sun rose....

In London....15-16 Gerrard Street.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:09 am »

and your hair was perfect...

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 06:50:43 pm »

and your hair was perfect...

It always is...even when I just wake up!  SWMBO complains about that so much - you cannot imagine how it is to live with a woman who is jealous of your hair!!  So strange!

Oh, well, we've come this far...might as well go all the way!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 06:52:17 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org