A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:39:14 pm
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 120   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Protect Yourself From Obamacare  (Read 503409 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1425 on: November 15, 2013, 03:30:08 pm »

Were you attempting to access it on your WebTV device?

Commodore 64.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #1426 on: November 15, 2013, 03:45:08 pm »

Commodore 64.

16 color?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1427 on: November 17, 2013, 11:32:25 pm »

This healthcare debate is brutal. Pelosi's spackling and caulking is chipping away...

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #1428 on: November 18, 2013, 07:48:58 am »

This healthcare debate is brutal. Pelosi's spackling and caulking is chipping away...

Should have seen her on Meet The Press yesterday.  She is still attempting to promote the idea that it's the insurance company's fault if your plan gets canceled.  Apparently she is the only one left who is still pushing that BS.

This week United Health dropped thousands of doctors from their system under the exchanges.  So I suppose now we will see some executive jockeying on the "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" BS too.  What a mess, and a mess that is playing out exactly as anticipated even without the website debacle.

As midterm pressures increase, so will motivation to kill the monster.  What an amazing teachable moment.  Perhaps it is time for some wise legislator to introduce the "Read The Bill" bill, requiring congress to read and understand all legislation prior to allowing a vote!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1429 on: November 18, 2013, 09:12:26 am »

Should have seen her on Meet The Press yesterday.  She is still attempting to promote the idea that it's the insurance company's fault if your plan gets canceled.  Apparently she is the only one left who is still pushing that BS.

This week United Health dropped thousands of doctors from their system under the exchanges.  So I suppose now we will see some executive jockeying on the "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" BS too.  What a mess, and a mess that is playing out exactly as anticipated even without the website debacle.

As midterm pressures increase, so will motivation to kill the monster.  What an amazing teachable moment.  Perhaps it is time for some wise legislator to introduce the "Read The Bill" bill, requiring congress to read and understand all legislation prior to allowing a vote!

Did they bother to ridicule her for “We need to pass this bill to see what’s in it!”?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1430 on: November 18, 2013, 09:29:44 am »

Did they bother to ridicule her for “We need to pass this bill to see what’s in it!”?

Just being reminded of that POS smiling and walking with that large gavel on the way to pass ACA, and the subsequent panty-wetting by the left in here, still disgusts me. I even said in here let the law play out and see what happens. Man, am I sorry for that.

This country will be plucking splinters out of our hosses from that gavel for generations.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1431 on: November 18, 2013, 09:41:00 am »

Walk down memory lane...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2013/11/18/what-they-said-debacle-top-10-worst-quotes-pushing-obamacare

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1432 on: November 18, 2013, 06:53:38 pm »

Majority of Americans now think universal health care is not the fed's job.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/11/18/wow-majority-now-says-universal-health-care-is-not-the-federal-governments-responsibility/

Sheen still expected to benefit, tho. As are your pets.

http://kdvr.com/2013/11/15/colo-man-signs-up-for-his-insurance-his-dog-gets-covered-instead/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 05:20:30 pm by guido911 » Logged

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1433 on: November 21, 2013, 06:14:01 pm »

This is just freakin hilarious. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/older-capitol-hill-aides-obamacare-affordable-care-act-prices-health-insurance-100226.html

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1434 on: November 21, 2013, 06:32:30 pm »

What's amazing is how many people lack a grasp on simple economics and how insurance works.  Including our President, apparently.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1435 on: November 21, 2013, 07:44:00 pm »

What's amazing is how many people lack a grasp on simple economics and how insurance works.  Including our President, apparently.

Not sure if "amazing" is the right word, especially since the pres had ZERO experience in managing anything. The only saving grace is that this f up is affecting those that supported this guy.

And here is a story on my last sentence.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/11/21/dailykos-diarist-wait-obamacare-is-hurting-students-at-my-ivy-league-school/
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:10:19 pm by guido911 » Logged

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1436 on: November 22, 2013, 10:05:03 am »

Not sure if "amazing" is the right word, especially since the pres had ZERO experience in managing anything. The only saving grace is that this f up is affecting those that supported this guy.

And here is a story on my last sentence.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/11/21/dailykos-diarist-wait-obamacare-is-hurting-students-at-my-ivy-league-school/

B...b...but wait! He managed his presidential campaign in ’07 and ’08, remember?

Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #1437 on: November 22, 2013, 02:27:19 pm »

I see what you are saying and fair enough.  But I'm not sure anything really prepares you to be President.  Maybe being Vice President?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1438 on: November 22, 2013, 02:45:52 pm »

I see what you are saying and fair enough.  But I'm not sure anything really prepares you to be President.  Maybe being Vice President?

Being a governor, running a large government agency, being a military officer, or a leader in the House or Senate can teach one how to be a leader in government.  I think roughly 1/3 of our presidents have served as governors prior to becoming POTUS.  Four out of the last six have.

Obama has proven he’s a great campaigner, but he’s not a very competent leader.  Even after five years, his leadership style seems somewhat aloof and tepid when it comes to decision making.  His idea of compromise is “not unless you do it my way”.  That’s doesn’t even make him much of a politician.  Prior to becoming president he had a rather undistinguished career as a state legislator and a junior senator who didn’t even complete a full term.  I’ve never seen anything on his resume which indicated any sort of leadership roles in his life prior to running for the White House.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1439 on: November 22, 2013, 06:04:54 pm »

Truman, Johnson, Nixon,  Ford, Bush I

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 120   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org