A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:41:59 pm
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump- The Implications  (Read 1480323 times)
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #3360 on: June 11, 2018, 02:37:59 pm »

Something about a picture and telling a thousand words, no?

Then what does this one say?

Body posture can be misleading. Maybe everyone was pissed cause they had to wait around for some egg head to show up or something. You don't know. But imply away.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 02:39:35 pm by erfalf » Logged

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #3361 on: June 11, 2018, 02:41:28 pm »

Maybe Merkle had gas in the first one.

or Trump was offering her a unit in Mar a Lago.

Honestly it kind of looks like an autograph line.

But I heard CNN is ALL OVER the body language in the first one.

Amazing how you all call anyone that ever says anything good about Trump as being fooled, when here you guys are being duped by something so insanely stupid and inconsequential. And making hey out of it like some sort of intellectuals.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 02:44:14 pm by erfalf » Logged

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #3362 on: June 11, 2018, 02:47:39 pm »

Read this one for a little levity...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/alparslan-akku/the-reality-behind-nixon-khrushchev-kitchen_b_6782518.html

But yeah, you guys keep believing that CNN and company are on the straight and narrow.

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #3363 on: June 11, 2018, 03:01:14 pm »

This.   Reality, regardless of how  you feel about his politics.  He was right about VietNam.  He is right about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQvig0KvUaE

So not even intellectuals can escape Godwin's law. Bravo

rebound
City Father

« Reply #3364 on: June 11, 2018, 03:07:35 pm »

Liked this one.  "The Last Covefe"

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3365 on: June 11, 2018, 03:08:48 pm »

So not even intellectuals can escape Godwin's law. Bravo

Wow!   You just kinda skimmed over the whole thing without listening to what was actually being said.  Maybe the whole thing...?   That's only what I would expect - thoroughly distracted.  Others may get the real message, though, and that is the point.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 03:13:08 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3366 on: June 11, 2018, 03:10:00 pm »

Liked this one.  "The Last Covefe"

But, but, but...why isn't Putin there??   He should be invited back...!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3367 on: June 11, 2018, 03:12:30 pm »

Don't know why but I found this funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6eVNBlk3YY

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3368 on: June 11, 2018, 03:16:26 pm »

Don't know why but I found this funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6eVNBlk3YY

Because it's funny.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3369 on: June 11, 2018, 03:17:44 pm »

Because it's funny.

"Winnipeg Wang Snapper" had me LingOL.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3370 on: June 11, 2018, 03:18:39 pm »

Maybe Merkle had gas in the first one.

or Trump was offering her a unit in Mar a Lago.

Honestly it kind of looks like an autograph line.

But I heard CNN is ALL OVER the body language in the first one.

Amazing how you all call anyone that ever says anything good about Trump as being fooled, when here you guys are being duped by something so insanely stupid and inconsequential. And making hey out of it like some sort of intellectuals.

Or you could read what the leader of the free world thinks about Trump. And no, he's not the leader of the free world, we have surrendered that.
German chancellor Angela Merkel has described as “sobering and a bit depressing” US president Donald Trump’s collapse of the G7 meeting via Twitter.
Dr Merkel came out fighting on her return to Berlin, insisting the latest Trump about-turn was a fresh reminder that Europe must become even closer amid a looming trade war.
“We won’t allow ourselves be had again and again,” she told ARD public television on Sunday evening, insisting the EU would press ahead with counter-measures to US tariffs on European steel and aluminium. The bloc is expected to announce its plans on July 1st.
In her strongest comments yet, she criticised the US president for dashing an “arduously negotiated” G7 summit declaration via social media.
“Reneging in a tweet is sobering and a bit depressing,” said Dr Merkel. “It’s difficult, it was disappointing this time, but it’s not over. Sometimes it seems the American president thinks that only one side wins and everyone else loses.”
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-warns-trump-that-europe-won-t-be-had-again-1.3526501

Hear is what Macron had to say:
Mr Macron's office released a statement which said: "International co-operation cannot be dictated by fits of anger and throwaway remarks.

"We spend two days working out a [joint] statement and commitments. We are sticking to them and whoever reneges on them is showing incoherence and inconsistency".
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/emmanuel-macron-donald-trump-g7-summit-fits-of-anger-justin-trudeau-canada-a8392336.html

And the trade war with our former allies is on:
“Canada does not conduct its diplomacy through ad hominem attacks. We don’t think that that is a useful or productive way to do business,” Ms. Freeland said.

But she said that Ottawa won’t be bullied and will hit back with $16-billion of retaliatory tariffs if the U.S. does not rescind its penalties on steel and aluminum imposed last week.

“Our retaliatory tariffs will come into effect – perfectly reciprocal, perfectly measured, a dollar-for-dollar response – on July 1, which is Canada Day, perhaps not inappropriate,” she said.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-trumps-top-economic-adviser-accuses-trudeau-of-back-stabbing-after-g/

Trump is a damn idiot.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 03:20:19 pm by swake » Logged
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #3371 on: June 11, 2018, 03:21:31 pm »

Wow!   You just kinda skimmed over the whole thing without listening to what was actually being said.  Maybe the whole thing...?   That's only what I would expect - thoroughly distracted.  Others may get the real message, though, and that is the point.

I understand Trump is a master distractor. I don't need an "intellectual" to tell me something that is plain as day. Maybe the schizophrenic media does that can't seem to remember how to keep from falling all over themselves in contradictions.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3372 on: June 11, 2018, 03:22:28 pm »

"Winnipeg Wang Snapper" had me LingOL.

I am almost tempted to try to look that up, but am half afraid it would be something with Breadburner in it and could never be unseen!!

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3373 on: June 11, 2018, 03:28:25 pm »

I understand Trump is a master distractor. I don't need an "intellectual" to tell me something that is plain as day. Maybe the schizophrenic media does that can't seem to remember how to keep from falling all over themselves in contradictions.

Lol...again, falling back on the ole Tried and True Fake Fox News methodology.  If ya can't think of anything past the first sentence, call names, disparage people!  

The message was so much more than just about Trump and goes back long before he was in anyone's view.  Goes to when one of the last REAL Republicans was President and his warnings to us.   Will let you figure out which one....

erfalf
City Father

« Reply #3374 on: June 11, 2018, 03:30:07 pm »

Or you could read what the leader of the free world thinks about Trump. And no, he's not the leader of the free world, we have surrendered that. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-warns-trump-that-europe-won-t-be-had-again-1.3526501

Hear is what Macron had to say:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/emmanuel-macron-donald-trump-g7-summit-fits-of-anger-justin-trudeau-canada-a8392336.html

And the trade war with our former allies is on:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-trumps-top-economic-adviser-accuses-trudeau-of-back-stabbing-after-g/

Trump is a damn idiot.

So everyone went home and blamed the other guy. Shocking. Shocking I tell you.

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org