A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:46:09 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tried the T-Town Trolley yet?  (Read 11920 times)
jtcrissup
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 12:44:54 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Red Arrow

Actual Trolley?

Yeah, yeah...I meant an actual trolley shaped bus vs the school bus converted into a party bus...
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 01:56:34 pm »

FYI the trolley will soon have a permanent station in a certain historic convex building downtown.
Renaissance
City Father

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 02:04:28 pm »

I'm going to be in town all next week for the holiday.  Is there a website for this trolley so I can figure out times/routes?  I plan on hopping around quite a bit all week during the evenings, and said "hopping" is of the sort that will preclude me from driving.  [Cheesy]
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 02:34:10 pm »

http://ttowntrolley.com/
Renaissance
City Father

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 02:45:37 pm »

Thanks much.

Ya'll let me know if you want to grab a beer.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 04:34:43 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by FOTD

T Town Band Wagon has a better ring to it.....
I'm just not into boozers and cruisers. But it is novel for Tulsa.

The last time I used the world "T- Towne" our Tulsa Mini poster got mad at me. She said no one uses that word.[xx(]

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 04:54:55 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sauerkraut

quote:

The last time I used the world "T- Towne" our Tulsa Mini poster got mad at me. She said no one uses that word.[xx(]

Especially if you live in Ohio.

[Cheesy]

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 11:39:44 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by sauerkraut

quote:

It's the 'e'.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 11:26:16 pm »

okieinla
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 10:38:37 am »

I bought my brother tickets to the Cirque tonight @ BOK.
Would the T-Town Trolley be a good option for someone not wanting to drive into downtown?
(He'd probably get on at a Brookside location).
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 08:11:54 pm »

Still haven't done the trolley yet. What I don't understand is, how can you have transit without a schedule? Am I just supposed to go stand outside the bar and hope it arrives soon? When I've timed it while sitting in a bar it didn't even arrive 30 minutes apart. It was more like 45.

Also, I've seen it stopping outside the Cellar Dweller Bar, but that's not listed as a stop.

How do you catch the trolley if you don't want to stand outside playing pocket pool for 30 minutes?

TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 08:26:05 pm »

Perhaps we should get two trolleys running and make it 15 minute intervals. Be much more visible too and would make it more likely that people would use them.

I still think they should be painted black with some gold deco lettering and details. Make them more memorable and unique to Tulsa. Would look good in Tulsa promotional stuff too lol.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org