A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:53:01 am
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sams  (Read 192014 times)
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #240 on: September 17, 2014, 10:48:07 pm »

Food poisoning?

Obligatory rimshot

in seriousness, I hope the guy recovers / relaxes / steps away from his business
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #241 on: September 18, 2014, 06:46:34 am »

Obligatory rimshot

in seriousness, I hope the guy recovers / relaxes / steps away from his business

/Takes an English class
Badger
Citizen

« Reply #242 on: September 18, 2014, 03:11:14 pm »

/Takes an English class

^ HA!

I wonder if they still have the refrigerators plugged in while they're shut down for his "illness."  After all, electricity costs money, and you've gotta cut costs somewhere if you're not getting any business...   Cheesy
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2014, 04:21:38 pm »

Here is the new long version as to why the business is closed. A new rant.  Roll Eyes

To all my friends and not so much friends. I got one of the most hateful messages in my message box this evening that I think a person could ever get? It was a lady that told me she really thought I was a low life for opening a business and closing it down three months later.
Then she went on to talk about what a piss poor staff I had and how the business was doomed to fail. And how it never stood a chance.WOW, What a sweet message. First of all mam I can assure you the business did not shut down due to lack of money.
If you were so freaking concerned to know the truth about everything you said too me or kept up with my page, You would know that the reason the business is closed because I had some very serious heart issues and have been hospitalized because of it several times in the past few months.
I'm quite sure that the truth probably means nothing to you and it was a flaw in your character to rag on my employees that worked very hard and long hours for me. And Everytime I was hauled to the Hospital by EMSA paramedics that obviously thought something was wrong with me, or they wouldn't have transported me, The hospital would keep me over night and say we can't find anything wrong with you.
First it was my Diabetes, then it was a stroke, then oh yeah you have sleep apnea. It was all these things that were causing this. Hell I even had my wife tell me the last morning she took me to the hospital that it was a wasted trip to the hospital just to hear the hospital say there's Nothing wrong with me.
It's not her fault the Hospital ER staff was treating me like smile there towards the last like oh smile it's Jim Rice again. The last morning I was in the ER the ER doctor said all your vital signs are good do you want to go home or do you want to be admitted. I told her Hell I don't know your the doctor, But doc if there's nothing wrong with me why am I passing out and falling off my front porch at home. She then replied I'm admitting you.
They act like I'm running up ambulance bills and hospital bills for attention. What a bucking Joke. And for the lady that wrote me this rude letter I hope you NEVER have to go what I'm going through.
And for your information. I was a victim of Dr. Scott Harrington the Dentist here in Tulsa that just lost his license for mal practice and using dirty equipment. Causing several people to be subjected to HIV and hep C virus. I don't have any of the virus's however he did let an untrained person sedate me that over sedated me causing me to go into cardiac arrest in his dental chair.
I was hauled from Dr. Harrington's dental chair by EMSA to St.Johns where cardiac doctors had to repair arterys to my heart and put two stints in my heart. This caused me to have 45% damage to my heart that I have to live with for the rest of my life.
My heart is so damaged that here some two years later I'm having issues that I could possibly die from.
So my last trip to OSU medical center after the 11th time since January, A attending physician named Dr. Cotton decided Jim you have been in here 10 times since January, you know what she said, Jim I believe you, I think there's something were missing and were going to start today and if we have to we will run every test we can on you till we find what's wrong.
Well the test began, they cat scanned my brain which didn't take very long, and then the stress tested my heart. Then they didn't like what they saw so then they did a echo cardiogram of my heart. That's when a multitude of apology's came from several doctors in the Hospital.
They all the sudden became worried. My injection fraction of my heart is only 26%. Where a average persons injection fraction is 55 to 60%. My heart is not pumping enough blood to all the points in my body and I very well can die from it. I am waiting to have a defibulator placed in my chest just to keep my heart pumping to keep me alive.
So lady the business being shut down had NOTHING to do with money it has to do with my Health that I'm sure you could careless about. I haven't made any announcements about the future of the business, because I'm in the middle of trying to put a new Management team in the business at this time. However at this time it hasn't taken place yet. As soon as it does there will be an announcement made of Shotgun Sam's re-opening. I get very defensive when people talk smack about my employees. They were very hard working an dedicated people. Thank you for your concern and Now you know the truth. Thanks for your understanding......

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Ed W
City Father

Re:
« Reply #244 on: September 23, 2014, 06:29:59 pm »

I find the "...they cat scanned my brain which didn't take very long" as entirely believable.

Ed W

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2014, 08:55:22 pm »

Well, his 15 minutes of fame is over.  Nothing to see here...move along...move along....

It's no longer worth investing any time/energy into....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2014, 09:17:21 pm »

He's an idiot.....

carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #247 on: September 24, 2014, 08:10:16 am »

He's an idiot.....

At least he gets and A ranking in something. Grade A+ idiot.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #248 on: September 24, 2014, 08:16:40 am »

Uh, incorrect administration of anesthetic won’t cause arterial blockage requiring stents.  Even if it was at the dirty dentist’s office.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #249 on: September 24, 2014, 11:10:43 am »

Speaking of pizza...

What became of all the Top-That pizza spam this forum was treated too?
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #250 on: September 24, 2014, 02:51:48 pm »

Speaking of pizza...

What became of all the Top-That pizza spam this forum was treated too?

I called him out as being related to the owner...suggested he buy a banner ad.
Hockeyman
Tourist

« Reply #251 on: September 24, 2014, 02:57:14 pm »

For the record, I wish poor health on nobody. That being said, the business is closed because management/ownership has run off more customers, potential customers, and employees than you have endeared to your establishment. Sadly, this is a failure and the business will not reopen under current management because there are no employees left, very few customers left, and no management that are apparently trusted enough to keep it running. I hope someone purchases the name rights that knows how to run a restaurant, is honest, and provides outstanding customer service.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 03:15:43 pm by Hockeyman » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2014, 03:22:45 pm »

For the record, I wish poor health on nobody. That being said, the business is closed because management/ownership has run off more customers, potential customers, and employees than you have endeared to your establishment. Sadly, this is a failure and the business will not reopen under current management because there are no employees left, very few customers left, and no management that are apparently trusted enough to keep it running. I hope someone purchases the name rights that knows how to run a restaurant, is honest, and provides outstanding customer service.

How about forgetting the naming rights entirely?  Reading the comments, most people said it tasted nothing like the original.  Considering the last Tulsa location closed around 30 years ago, how could anyone possibly remember?

Calling it Shotgun Sam’s was inviting trouble, aside from allowing Grumpy Cat to run the front of the house being a huge mistake.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #253 on: September 24, 2014, 03:52:13 pm »

"injection" fraction?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2014, 07:03:45 pm »

"injection" fraction?

Huh?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPoBE-E8VOc[/youtube]

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org