A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 12:42:03 pm
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sams  (Read 191668 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2014, 07:55:10 am »

Over/under on how long that lasts?

Heh.  Sounds like he got taken to the wood shed.  I have a feeling it went something like: “You WILL comply or you will come to work one morning to find your door padlocked."

His psychosis will take over again, you can bet on that.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2014, 02:42:17 pm »

http://conanspizza.com/

Sorry if posted already?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #227 on: August 30, 2014, 03:04:53 pm »

Still open?  Roll Eyes
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #228 on: August 30, 2014, 05:54:39 pm »

Still open?  Roll Eyes

Facebook page is still closed. Hard to tell.
Badger
Citizen

« Reply #229 on: August 31, 2014, 08:25:16 pm »

It appears that they are still open.  Jim Peters Rice has been using his personal page as a makeshift Shotgun Sam's page, posting information about specials and upcoming events.  Of course, he also still posts his own personal mini-rants.  He recently posted something about being lied to again (not by whom), and around the same time made a point in a separate post of stating that Shotgun Sam's doesn't hire "tweakers or tokers."

Also, on Facebook, there are informational pages now - not marketing pages set up by the business, but the standard Facebook informational business pages - for "Shotgun Sam's Pizza Place" and "Shotgun Sam's Pizza Palace."  They have shown recent reviews - mainly bad, of course.

The "Shotgun Sams Nostalgic" page is also still up and running, and they get the occasional bad review or comment, but of course they do what they can to clean that stuff off since they're not affiliated with Jim Rice or the new restaurant.

So, overall... yeah, it seems like the restaurant is still around, even though their embarrassment of an official Facebook page is still out of commission.
Quinton
Activist

« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2014, 10:39:41 am »

Went by there ans a sign on the door ,closed for sickness

Liberalism is a mental disorder
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2014, 11:09:54 am »

Everyone is sick of the place, huh?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2014, 11:24:59 am »

Food poisoning?

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2014, 11:54:09 am »

The General Manager posted this a few hours ago. ~ I have some serious health issues going on and might even have to sell my business.

Had to go look for it but not a direct reference to what the health issue is, is this the cause of the "temporary" closing?
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #234 on: September 17, 2014, 12:05:11 pm »

Had to go look for it but not a direct reference to what the health issue is, is this the cause of the "temporary" closing?

The General Manager posted this a few hours ago. ~ I have some serious health issues going on and might even have to sell my business.

Yea he does...he needs a check up from the neck up.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #235 on: September 17, 2014, 01:10:09 pm »

Well, I truly hope he is not seriously ill. 

That place needs to be sold.  Or shut down.  Or let someone run it who has a passion for the business.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #236 on: September 17, 2014, 01:43:45 pm »

Before he gets better or deletes it. Here's what he say's is going on.

My VA Doctor is attempting to get me scheduled for Emergency surgery this week to have my defibulator put in my chest. He's worried that I could actually die if it's not performed now.
Thanks for all the well wishes I have received over the past few weeks, it means a lot too me. It's funny I'm not afraid of dieing, I'm just not ready yet.......

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #237 on: September 17, 2014, 03:37:10 pm »

With all the anger in there, can't imagine why it's not working right.

Seriously, dude needs to learn to relax.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #238 on: September 17, 2014, 03:43:11 pm »

With all the anger in there, can't imagine why it's not working right.

Seriously, dude needs to learn to relax.

Too late....

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #239 on: September 17, 2014, 04:34:13 pm »

My thoughts are. He can't trust someone else to run the business while he is in the Hospital? And without him there. Profits and productivity may skyrocket. Don't make no sense no how.  Roll Eyes

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org