A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:27:23 am
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sams  (Read 192038 times)
Badger
Citizen

« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2014, 08:09:29 pm »

You just can't script this stuff. I'm going off the rails on this "Crazy Train" ~ Ozzy Osbourne.

This grumble that works for the health departments name is Megan, she's the biggest piece of smile I have seen in a long long time. She's a disgrace as a human being and is a lieing piece of crap. She came in today at the busy time of our day while we were making pizzas and wrote us up because the meat was two degrees out of temperature because we had the lids open on the reach in to make Pizzas. She made us throw all our meat away because she said it was out of temperature. When I went back to check it later it was sitting at 35 degrees where it's suppose to be. Her making us throw away $400.00 worth of food shut us down for the day. Health inspectors have too much authority and not enough brains. Then she walked up too me and said do you want to read all this, and I said no not really. She said well I need you to sign it. I told her then I wasn't signing smile. So my kitchen manager went and signed it. Megan if you are reading this I think you are a disgusting ugly excuse for a woman. And I hope I never see your stupid donkey ever again......

Sorry folks, these people are out of control, They think they are cops running around threatening to write tickets and shutting business's down. This Megan chick is a real piece of crap. She thinks she's cute, but I doubt she could win third place at a dog show!!! I have a surprise for her next time she shows up. Following my attorney's advice..

The Tulsa County Health Department doesn't have a very good name in Tulsa in the restaurant industry. And I can see why with Inspectors like this dip smile Megan girl. This girl really thinks she's hot smile. If I had a dog that looked like her, I would shave it's donkey and make it walk backwards, She's just an ugly person inside and out. I have an idea that I think will work the next time she shows up. We'll see.

Has any fellow Restaurant owners had any issues with a City County Health Inspector named Megan. She's a real low life. Please hit me up with your experiences with this piece of crap....

Gee, it sure would be a shame if someone screencapped that whole rant from his Facebook page and sent a copy to the Tulsa Health Department...  *whistling innocently*

In other news, the above rant really doesn't make any sense, because Jim Rice (or, as KJRH news calls him, "Tim Rice") said in his big teevee interview:  "I want to bury the hatchet.  Whatever the hatchet is."

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/investigations/restaurant-owner-feels-unfairly-targeted-by-tulsa-co-health-dept

See?  All the guy wants is to be understood and treated fairly.  I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2014, 06:53:12 am »

Before he deletes it.

Ok, Channel 2 works for Who, Showed up yesterday wanting an interview because Wensday night a channel 2 employee stopped by to get a Pizza and we were closed. So they wanted to know What's the deal?

At this point it's clear and simple. The Tulsa County Health Inspector that inspects our restaurant has an agenda. Some where along the way I have made this grumble mad. And grumble is mild for the way I really feel about this person.

She's came into my restaurant three times since she inspected me, always because of a bull smile anonymous complaint. If someone really feels there's something wrong are you kidding me they won't give their name? How real can this really be. If someone calls in and is so gutless they won't leave their name, your really going to take this seriously. REALLY..

I called the police one night on my way home just to report a accident that had just happened and the 911 dispatcher said if I didn't leave my name and call back number they would not respond. And I was just reporting an accident.

One of the problems here after watch Elizabeth Nuts reply is a lot of this people that work out there, are not qualified to be in those positions. Elizabeth Nut stood there and lied through her teeth about how they want to get along with all their restaurant owners. Are you freaking kidding me.

99.9% of the restaurant owners in the City of Tulsa hates the Tulsa County Health Department. They think they are idiots. The people walk around with badges and ticket books and have never taken an MMPI like police officers have to take mainly because they couldn't pass it. It's really a joke.

Recently I went into the Reasors store in Broken Arrow in the cooler section where they keep the bologna and polish sausage. The temperature on those meets were 51 degrees. You want to know why? They are already cooked meats and don't have to be kept in 35 to 45 degrees THEY ARE PRE COOKED MEATS!!!!!

The same exact stuff we put on our Pizzas pre-cooked meats. That's how stupid this inspector is she doesn't even know the stuff is pre-cooked.

Today I'm having a meeting with Bruce Dart the director of the Tulsa County Health Department. I'm anxious to meet him. He seems like a very smart person with a lot of common sense. Were going to have a great meeting I'm sure. I have requested to have a new inspector and prefer it to be a man.

I do not want this idiot Megan back in my business. Hopefully Mr. Dart will honor my request and see that there's nothing good going to come of this goofball inspecting our place.

Number one I'm not signing off on anything she writes up and number two next time I see her coming I will simply just lock the door and let her stand outside. If she can't get in she can't act stupid. She'll eventually will get tired of that.

I will post about our meeting today with the director and let you know the progress. Happy Trails....

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2014, 07:16:32 am »

Initially I was curious about checking this train wreck out.
Current status:  avoid at all costs.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2014, 07:28:00 am »

Good way to ensure multiple return visits is doing the crap he is doing.  I don't think this business is long for this Earth.  If it is, I guess it's because a sucker is born every minute.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2014, 08:13:16 am »

here's Wednesday's harassing inspection
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2014, 08:28:02 am »

NFW I’d eat there.  The place is basically a pig stye and there’s no regard to food safety and sanitation, yet the owner thinks the health department is nothing but jack boot nazis.  Has he ever taken responsibility for anything?

11-25; 11-24; - No soap or paper towels in back employee restrooms.  (This is how pathogens like hepatitis is spread)

5-60; - Bags of opened meats in refrigerator not date labeled. CDI-labeled.

7-82a; - Several utensils; spatula, scoop, measuring cup, rolling pin, metal and plastic insert pans, dirty but stored as clean.// Pop and tea nozzles dirty with buildup.// Can opener blade dirty with caked on food waste. CDI-moved to be washed.

Floor dirty under and around pizza oven, under refrigerators, and under make tables.// Floor dirty under deep freezers in back store room.// Several items stored on floor in store room, restricting cleanability.// Wall dirty around hand sinks.// Wall dirty around mop sink.// Floor and floor drain under 2-vat prep sink dirty with buildup and food waste.// Floor drain under mop sink dirty.// Sanitizer under dish machine stored on floor, restricting cleanability.//

Hand sinks dirty with ice and food waste. NOTE: HAND SINKS ARE FOR HANDWASHING ONLY.// Hand sink next to pizza make table blocked by trash can and speed rack.

Wet stacking of plastic and metal pans.// Plastic cups stored in back store room on dirty table, not protected.// Pizza pans on floor in back store room.// Using a scoop with no handle in yeast container.

Several single service items throughout facility not covered or protected, beer cups, to go boxes, cutlery, etc.// Pizza boxes stored on floor.

Fly swatters stored above/around food items.

Jim and Tabitha working without food handler cards.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #201 on: August 08, 2014, 08:38:31 am »

Everywhere you go there are going to be violations like this....If you went and looked into the kitchens of most places you eat..You would never eat out again.....

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #202 on: August 08, 2014, 08:49:09 am »

NFW I’d eat there.  The place is basically a pig stye and there’s no regard to food safety and sanitation, yet the owner thinks the health department is nothing but jack boot nazis.  Has he ever taken responsibility for anything?

Would the Jim without a food handlers card be Jim Rice?
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #203 on: August 08, 2014, 08:50:54 am »

It's primarily the attitude of the owners that does it for me.
Their reaction should be:
OMG!  we need to get this stuff taken care of.

Instead, we get a public rant about how their pre-cooked meats don't need to be kept at temperature and how the rules don't apply to them... they're merely suggestions.    Complaints to the health department (if there actually are complains) were made by faceless cowards.  Derogatory names for customers and health inspectors.

Seriously, where's Gordon Ramsay when you need him.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #204 on: August 08, 2014, 09:06:50 am »

Everywhere you go there are going to be violations like this....If you went and looked into the kitchens of most places you eat..You would never eat out again.....

That's the truth and always has been. Any one who has worked in food prep knows that. One wonders how some of these restaurants that have many of these violations visible to the customer are getting by. The wife and I visit the restroom of the places we frequent. If they are not clean, stocked and operable we never return. Doubtful the employee restrooms are any better.

But this guy is screwing himself and complaining about the experience. He needs to toe the line or close up shop.

onward...through the fog
Badger
Citizen

« Reply #205 on: August 08, 2014, 09:10:40 am »

Today I'm having a meeting with Bruce Dart the director of the Tulsa County Health Department. I'm anxious to meet him. He seems like a very smart person with a lot of common sense. Were going to have a great meeting I'm sure.

I saw that post this morning as well.  How nice of Mr. Rice to name the exact individual with whom he would be meeting today.

I can practically guarantee that it's going to be a "great meeting," indeed.   Cheesy

WOW... even I hadn't seen this yet.  Thanks for the link!
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #206 on: August 08, 2014, 09:17:41 am »

Wonder if he's related?

AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #207 on: August 08, 2014, 09:23:55 am »

"We're going to have a great meeting I'm sure. I have requested to have a new inspector and prefer it to be a man."

Misogynist pig.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #208 on: August 08, 2014, 09:28:05 am »

Man, you guys called this train wreck a long time ago.

This is like the Sauerkraut of eating establishments.

It almost seems made up.
saintnicster
« Reply #209 on: August 08, 2014, 09:40:46 am »

Maybe a couple of violations, sure, but this level of non-compliance is egregious.  I've done my time at fast food (McD's in Stillwater and a Sonic here in Tulsa), and the health code/cleanliness stuff was the biggest emphasis you had.  Don't have a FH permit?  Can't work, period.  Timers going off every X minutes to wash your damn hands.  Plenty of soap and towels, etc.  Have time to lean? GET CLEANING!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org