A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:49:03 am
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shotgun Sams  (Read 191694 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2014, 01:27:35 pm »

Nope. But I did read some posts from a guy who seems to be re posting the deleted comments with quite a fervor. Gawd bless em. 

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2014, 01:29:48 pm »

Pretty optimistic to already have Santa booked for an appearance in December. I have zero confidence that it will happen.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2014, 01:31:04 pm »

Pretty optimistic to already have Santa booked for an appearance in December. I have zero confidence that it will happen.

If it keeps up, it might not last past July 4.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2014, 01:40:00 pm »

Even as stupid as it made him appear, at least he should have left it just to show the "strength of his convictions"....

Who is that investor guy??  Gary Smith...   Does he have other restaurants it would be well to avoid??

Senior investor guy
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2014, 01:51:31 pm »

In one of the posts someone put a link to Irvine's show and how to apply...wait, that wasn't you was it?   Grin

Nope, wasn't me. Now there are some place I have been to here, California and Arizona that I know are in desperate need of one or both of them at the same time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2014, 01:54:09 pm »

He’s impressed with the GM’s integrity and honesty.  If he only knew...

And 6500 pizzas in three weeks?  Out of that slow kitchen?  I call a serious case of Bravo Sierra.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2014, 01:59:57 pm »

He’s impressed with the GM’s integrity and honesty.  If he only knew...

And 6500 pizzas in three weeks?  Out of that slow kitchen?  I call a serious case of Bravo Sierra.

300 pizza's a day does seem off doesn't it? Not saying it can't be done, but with the reported wait times, only one set of ovens working, and depending on the capacity and type of oven which could be 8 or 12 pies, it just doesn't seem realistic.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2014, 02:02:34 pm »

300 pizza's a day does seem off doesn't it? Not saying it can't be done, but with the reported wait times, only one set of ovens working, and depending on the capacity and type of oven which could be 8 or 12 pies, it just doesn't seem realistic.

Couple that with reviews claiming the restaurant was half empty when they were there.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2014, 10:14:23 am »

This Lady started this page over four years ago and was going to turn the page over to the new owner of Shotgun Sams. But it looks like after all the negative posts that came flooding to her page. She has since changed the name to say Nostalgic and has shut off the comments. A few people have tried to get her to explain why, but she does a pretty good job of dancing around the reason. I can only guess why. How bout you?

https://www.facebook.com/shotgunsamsnostalgic

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2014, 10:28:42 am »

Whoa!!  That seems so uncharacteristically "mean" of you - I hope I am not rubbing off on you that much!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2014, 10:34:19 am »

This Lady started this page over four years ago and was going to turn the page over to the new owner of Shotgun Sams. But it looks like after all the negative posts that came flooding to her page. She has since changed the name to say Nostalgic and has shut off the comments. A few people have tried to get her to explain why, but she does a pretty good job of dancing around the reason. I can only guess why. How bout you?

https://www.facebook.com/shotgunsamsnostalgic

Now that is sad!!

I got a guess - not at all difficult to figure out, which I know you know, but I will say it out loud for those who didn't figure it out - she doesn't want to deal with the BS that this clown starting the restaurant has generated for her due to people not being smart enough to figure out the difference.  Sounds like she has received some very nasty stuff.  What a shame!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DTowner
City Father

« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2014, 12:39:33 pm »

He pulled the post. Finally listened to the commentators. Countdown to the next meltdown begins in 5, 4, 3.......

I guess he's not familar with the Streisand Effect.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2014, 11:07:14 pm »

I haven't gone through every page in this thread. But has any of the regulars in this forum been there yet? Or eaten the pizza?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2014, 07:49:51 am »

I haven't gone through every page in this thread. But has any of the regulars in this forum been there yet? Or eaten the pizza?

I haven't gone, but my in-laws did and they liked the pizza, but it took a long time to get served. They heard the story there about only one oven working due to gas line issues. This is the kind of issue professionals don't miss and the other service issues and inspection issues are why you have test events and soft openings.
Quinton
Activist

« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2014, 08:59:35 am »

Ate there yesterday for the 3rd time.!st pizza was good service was bad. 2nd service was better and pizza good. 3rd Was greeted when we walked in the door.20 min and we had pizza in front of us.Love the thin crust.

Liberalism is a mental disorder
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org