A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:50:29 am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who the hell is Kate Logan---  (Read 6195 times)
tulsarick
Citizen

« on: August 29, 2008, 04:19:03 pm »

and why should anyone care? She is the new TV sales babe for United Ford. Is it just me when some unknown announces their name while pitching a product like they are important? That reminds me--what happened to Brandy Cox?

tulsascoot
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 07:36:56 pm »

"Hi, I'm Billy Mayes for [insert new sold on TV product here], and this product is amazing"

Who the F is Billy Mayes? And why do I care?

Yeah, I know what you mean.

ARGUS
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 11:44:14 am »

underwhelmed by Kate.[V]

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:05:41 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by ARGUS

underwhelmed by Kate.[V]

I already miss Natalie Sentz..

[Sad]

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 02:44:26 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by tulsascoot

"Hi, I'm Billy Mayes for [insert new sold on TV product here], and this product is amazing"

Who the F is Billy Mayes? And why do I care?

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I used to bartend at a high end steakhouse in Chicago.  During the Housewares Convention at McCormick Place, who should stumble up to my bar but Billy Mayes, drunk off his donkey, partly propped up on a tall brunette who was a hot mid-forties but looked, under the barlights, like she might have had a couple-pack-a-day Menthol habit.  Anyhow, he had a vodka rocks, she had a glass of pinot grigio, and that was it.  Neither of them touched their drinks and instead went totally PDA on me and started making out at the bar.  But hell, it's Billy Mayes.  I love Oxy Clean, so I let him sit there and mack on his milfy sidekick for most of the night.  

Also, that beard?  Totally fake.  He must comb shoe polish through it.  Or the strongest Grecian formula known to man.  Either way, it's totally. Not. Real.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 09:24:21 am »

When she first started I asked on this forum if anyone knew who she was. And then a few weeks later she is saying her name. Did a google search on her and nothing comes up. No former Miss this or Mrs that. So like you said what's with telling us your name unless it's a personal want to be noticed out and about localy by name and not just looks.
That is a funny story about Billy Mayes. I can see him trying to act like a big time superstar and just being a National product pitchman. I wonder if they sell posters of him at the as seen on tv store at the mall.
The one guy that get's to me everytime I see him is Tony Little. That goofy blonde ponytail and his high energy just makes me nuts. But then again, I remember who he is and what he sells..........Hmmm

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Skip Towne
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 10:32:05 am »

I like me some Kristen Glover
ARGUS
Civic Leader

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 10:58:47 am »

Pleeeeeze take her..yeeech!

Skip Towne
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 04:26:00 pm »

quote:

Pleeeeeze take her..yeeech!

OK,  can I have Lori Fulbright too?
joiei
City Father

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 08:36:36 pm »

I watch so little tv I have no idea who you all are talking about.

It's hard being a Diamond in a rhinestone world.
Skip Towne
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 06:37:51 am »

Is Corina Sonn still on Channel 6?  I haven't seen her around for awhile.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 07:51:12 am »

Nope, we lost that hottie to the Fox station in Chicago. She was replaced by the new hottie Margaret Stokes.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
ARGUS
Civic Leader

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 08:52:08 am »

Skip-buy some good glasses or fire the seeing eye dog. C/mon man all those are not hot.

jmikeh
Citizen

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 11:01:31 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Skip Towne

I like me some Kristen Glover

Please give the girl a sandwich.
Skip Towne
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 11:30:54 am »

quote:

Skip-buy some good glasses or fire the seeing eye dog. C/mon man all those are not hot.

Is Glenda Silvey more your speed?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org