A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:00:06 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for anyone but Karen Keith for Tulsa's mayor  (Read 15285 times)
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2023, 12:06:55 am »

Time to end British World power for good.

I wonder if you know that Spain occupied the southeast US 60 years before the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria landed at Plymouth. The Spaniards brought slaves to Florida to work the sugar cane fields close to 150 years before the Declaration of Independence.

You do also realize that Native Americans committed their own colonization before Columbus set foot in America.

Going back to your original comment, you still have not said why Karen Keith should not be elected. So what is your reasoning for your comment? Is this based on her work for KJRH? What is it about her working as a county commissioner that you disagree with? Was there something when she worked with the Fairgrounds Administration? What policies has she proposed as mayor for the city do you disagree with?
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2023, 01:50:35 am »

I wonder if you know that Spain occupied the southeast US 60 years before the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria landed at Plymouth. The Spaniards brought slaves to Florida to work the sugar cane fields close to 150 years before the Declaration of Independence.

You do also realize that Native Americans committed their own colonization before Columbus set foot in America.

Going back to your original comment, you still have not said why Karen Keith should not be elected. So what is your reasoning for your comment? Is this based on her work for KJRH? What is it about her working as a county commissioner that you disagree with? Was there something when she worked with the Fairgrounds Administration? What policies has she proposed as mayor for the city do you disagree with?

you posted many posts that are hateful to people who are not British.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2023, 10:10:16 am »

you posted many posts that are hateful to people who are not British.

? ? ? ?

David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2023, 12:20:58 pm »

? ? ? ?

There should be many tribunals against British people because they have been doing racist tribunals.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2023, 04:11:34 pm »

There should be many tribunals against British people because they have been doing racist tribunals.

So, are you saying the reason to not vote for Karen Keith is because you don't like the British?

tulsabug
Civic Leader

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2023, 10:39:22 am »

I think the French were worse though. I still blame them for Louisiana.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2023, 11:03:25 am »

So, are you saying the reason to not vote for Karen Keith is because you don't like the British?

Got us another sauerkraut.!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2023, 11:04:52 am »

Abolish the damn British monarchy and end British fascism and stop British people from colonizing and occupying the World.

Guess you missed the email.   It ain't the British doing that now.  It's us.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2023, 12:27:38 pm »

Sure looks like it.

David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2023, 02:26:35 pm »

Sure looks like it.

What do you mean?
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2023, 09:46:13 pm »

Seems likely.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2023, 10:01:10 pm »

What do you mean?

Sauerkraut was the TN Forum name for someone who hasn't posted for a few years.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2023, 01:46:24 pm »

Is that you?

Sauerkraut was an illiterate, uniformed, clown-show participant, who could not form a coherent thought or write a complete sentence that had any meaning.  Also was a VERY heavy participant in psycho-hose-beast conspiracy theory garbage like Q.  (The historical record is there for anyone not too intellectually dishonest or lazy to go find.)   You sound just like him so far.  Got a rational thought to share?  No…?  I thought not.

Now do you understand about sauerkraut?   Probably not...

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2023, 04:38:51 pm »

Looks like the British community destroyed the black community. This picture is a prelude to the Tulsa Race Massacre

Dude, you've got serious issues and you won't find the help you need here.
David Cardamone
Citizen

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2023, 04:52:00 pm »

GET LOST KKK!!!!!!

Dude, you've got serious issues and you won't find the help you need here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org