A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 04:44:01 am
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraq Reverts  (Read 128845 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2014, 06:16:15 am »

Obama, the Dems, and Unions should have easily overcome the evil Republicans and gotten the economy stormin' great by now.  Who is Hillary going to blame in '17?
If Hillary is anything like Bill, blame won't be a big part of the game. Even when she was SS, it was obvious she had a hard time regurgitating the blame mantras she was fed.  If she's like Bill, she likes control and power. 

You cannot remain in control and wield power if you rely on blame.  A good lesson we are witnessing from the novice.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2014, 07:14:21 am »

You cannot remain in control and wield power if you rely on blame.  A good lesson we are witnessing from the novice.

Are you referring to the guy who is on his 2nd term as President the United States?

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2014, 07:22:51 am »

Are you referring to the guy who is on his 2nd term as President the United States?

Oh, that won't matter to the clairvoyant

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2014, 07:41:00 am »

WE GET IT. EVERYTHING IS BUSH'S FAULT. Can we move on now?

I never said that or believed it, but if it calms your nerves.....Look, you're stuck like a record. Both sides play this game for their own benefit. All of them are at fault, all of the press for not doing a better job and all of us for tolerating them.

Politics is difficult if you aren't in the game. Don't try to understand. Its just grade school playground stuff. Public grade school, of course.

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #154 on: August 13, 2014, 08:12:05 am »

Its just grade school playground stuff. Public grade school, of course.

Same as private school playground stuff...without the ascots and uniforms...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2014, 08:36:31 am »

Obama, the Dems, and Unions should have easily overcome the evil Republicans and gotten the economy stormin' great by now.  Who is Hillary going to blame in '17?

As designed since the 80's.  Everybody with money is doing great.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2014, 11:36:06 am »

It seems to me that there was significant Democratic Party (and by association, Labor Union) influence in the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate in the 80s.  You must be saying that the Democratic Party is NOT the friend of the "working person".

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2014, 11:51:33 am »

I think most everyone with money has been doing great a lot longer than just the '80's.

The Underhills sure seemed happy.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2014, 12:14:54 pm »

You must be saying that the Democratic Party is NOT the friend of the "working person".

Fox Fantasy. 

To Democrats, low wages are the problem.  To Republicans, low wages are the solution.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2014, 12:51:02 pm »

I think most everyone with money has been doing great a lot longer than just the '80's.

The Underhills sure seemed happy.

I know Lacy sure was.  Shocked

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2014, 12:50:20 am »

You're right. He has no novice excuse. Obama is a failure with experience. Feel better?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2014, 07:24:43 am »

You're right. He has no novice excuse. Obama is a failure with experience. Feel better?

Do you feel better?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2014, 08:47:52 am »

Do you feel better?

I just farted and....

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2014, 11:43:28 am »

I just farted and....

E.F. Hutton
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2014, 09:23:46 am »

E.F. Hutton

Wow we're old.  Sad

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org