A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 01:23:33 am
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraq Reverts  (Read 128815 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2014, 11:17:02 am »

Bwahahahahahahahaha....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX1gdpEFAzg[/youtube]

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2014, 12:10:11 pm »

I am focused. One thing is certain, it is not Saddam Hussein's fault we invaded. He did nothing.

Again...lessons in perspective... 

Did nothing....as compared to who?  Or what?   Certainly nothing to raise it to the level of being worth killing 4,000 + of our kids!  Or spending $2 trillion off budget.  Going by the militaristic, geopolitical criteria, North Korea should have been in line WAY before him.  Even Iran, but that would have led to the same crap storm we have today, shifted east a ways. 

From a "humanitarian" standpoint; Congo, Rwanda, Uganda, Somalia, Cambodia, North Korea again, and probably a half dozen others would be light years ahead of him on the list.

So which "justification" is the valid one??

Oh, yeah....  oil...!!   Almost forgot for a second...   (And where IS that Keystone pipeline, anyway....we gotta have those 3 dozen jobs!!  And the added risk to the aquifer in the middle of the country!!)

Like I said - step away from the Faux Non-News!!  And away from the accompanying tunnel vision that afflicts all Faux addicts!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2014, 12:17:15 pm »

Bwahahahahahahahaha....

Truthiness really gets under your skin, doesn't it??

Only Faux apologists are ranting about this starting up again, because they couldn't see 15 minutes ahead - to understand what would happen there and Afghanistan as soon as we left!  We couldn't learn a lesson from Russia's involvement for over a decade in Afghanistan!  We thought that simply because we are 'Mericans....the fanatics would just realize that they didn't have a chance, would give up after we killed a few of them, roll over and we could go home and do some farming in the desert, and we could sit back and bask in our munificence at having lavished our blessing upon the area!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2014, 12:28:30 pm »

Never heard Bush blame Clinton for us ending up in Iraq nor the recession he inherited as he came into office either.

Very different culture in the White House then.

Blame is the enemy of improvement.  

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2014, 02:24:50 pm »

Purple sky in your world today?

onward...through the fog
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2014, 03:24:42 pm »

Never heard Bush blame Clinton for us ending up in Iraq nor the recession he inherited as he came into office either.

Wait, wouldn't Bush had to have blamed Bush for getting the party started?
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2014, 03:52:45 pm »

No silly, he was a Republican!

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2014, 04:05:50 pm »

No silly, he was a Republican!

Oh and they had the Republican Guard in Iraq?

Stirrin' up the smile, those Republicans...with their guard and all.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2014, 05:17:17 pm »

I think so. It's always Bush's fault. Except this of course. I just cannot get enough of this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX1gdpEFAzg[/youtube]

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2014, 06:31:08 pm »

Except when Republicans, the ones who can remember that far back, were quick to blame the financial meltdown of 2008 on Clinton and Democrats from 12 years earlier. Totally bypassing the previous two terms and Republicans who protected their big money friends. No, compadre, its always Dems, Unions and the minimum wage that is to fault. Always.

onward...through the fog
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2014, 06:57:55 pm »

Except when Republicans, the ones who can remember that far back, were quick to blame the financial meltdown of 2008 on Clinton and Democrats from 12 years earlier. Totally bypassing the previous two terms and Republicans who protected their big money friends. No, compadre, its always Dems, Unions and the minimum wage that is to fault. Always.

WE GET IT. EVERYTHING IS BUSH'S FAULT. Can we move on now?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 06:59:27 pm by guido911 » Logged

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2014, 07:41:39 pm »

Obama, the Dems, and Unions should have easily overcome the evil Republicans and gotten the economy stormin' great by now.  Who is Hillary going to blame in '17?

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2014, 08:45:32 pm »

Obama, the Dems, and Unions should have easily overcome the evil Republicans and gotten the economy stormin' great by now.  Who is Hillary going to blame in '17?

Did not see my last post Red?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2014, 09:26:47 pm »

WE GET IT. EVERYTHING IS BUSH'S FAULT. Can we move on now?

Yes.....let's!

Ironic how Faux can't, though....ever!

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2014, 09:50:07 pm »

Did not see my last post Red?

Yep.  Had to ask anyway.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org